Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hajimemashite はじめまして

Hajimemashite はじめまして

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hajimemashite はじめまして

Postby Crashin » Mon 02.06.2006 3:31 am

douzoyoroshiku どうぞよろしく

I'm very pleased to find such a site with many beginning to learn Japanese language.
As a native American, English-speaker, yet fairly well educated, I'm finding the Japanese language and culture very interesting. I only wish I had pursued this interest at a much younger age.

I'm really just beginning to learn, still working on learning the basic Hiragana alphabet, then moving on to Katakana and Kanji. It makes sense to me to start this way as "learning your ABC's" then moving on to words and meanings (vocabulary), and sentence structure (grammar).

I'm semi-fluent in Spanish also, unfortunately nihongo にほんご (Japanese Language) doesn't share a relationship such as Spanish and French would, both being Latin derivatives.

I look forward to visiting here frequently on my quest for higher learning, and look forward to interacting with the community here on many occasions.

See you again.
Crashin
よろしく
Crashin

RE: Hajimemashite はじめまして

Postby keatonatron » Mon 02.06.2006 4:15 am

Do you mean native American, or Native American? Just curious... :D
keatonatron

Native language: English

RE: Hajimemashite はじめまして

Postby amego » Mon 02.06.2006 5:23 am

こんにちはCrashin-さん、TJPによようこそ!はじめましてどうぞよろしくお願いします

I'm very pleased to find such a site with many beginning to learn Japanese language.
As a native American, English-speaker, yet fairly well educated, I'm finding the Japanese language and culture very interesting. I only wish I had pursued this interest at a much younger age.

Congrats on your wonderful discovery! Anyway I myself find Japanese very pleasing to the ears.

I'm really just beginning to learn, still working on learning the basic Hiragana alphabet, then moving on to Katakana and Kanji. It makes sense to me to start this way as "learning your ABC's" then moving on to words and meanings (vocabulary), and sentence structure (grammar).

Yeppy that's the most logical and effective strategy.

I look forward to visiting here frequently on my quest for higher learning, and look forward to interacting with the community here on many occasions.

Be sure to be back often! This is a very friendly community. I'm a nice guy too hehe :p *brags*

Yup cya! でわまた :D

PS Hey anyway Hollywood is a very cool place!
amego

Return to Introductions