Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - konban wa!

konban wa!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

konban wa!

Postby Kairu » Fri 03.10.2006 7:42 pm

Hello, my name's Kimi...I'm new here...and, well...yeah, I saw the introduction thread, so I thought I'd say hi...So far, this site is awesome! I've never been able to find a way to learn kana that wasn't tough...but here it's a lot easier to understand! :)

Ummmm....let's see...I originally wanted to learn japanese because of two reasons: one of them is yes, I like anime and manga. However, I mostly wanted to learn it because not only do I like the culture and customs, but I'm in Tae Kwon Do, and I know that's korean, but I love martial arts. So...yeah...that's about it, I guess...oh yeah, one thing that's pretty much completely random: Moshi Moshi is one of my favorite thing to say, I would have a blast answering phones in japan... :D
Kairu

RE: konban wa!

Postby Mariya » Fri 03.10.2006 7:46 pm

Hey, welcome to the site!

Haha, we have alot in common. I love martial arts too! And yeah, saying moshi moshi whenever I answer the phone really gets under people's skins, since nobody I know even understands Japanese :o :D

Have fun and just chill, enjoy yourself. Need any help or advice for anything, give me a PM. Ja ne~
Mariya

Postby Zeo » Fri 03.10.2006 7:49 pm

Hello, hello!

Tae Kwon Do

Very good, very good. Keep on with that. ;) I trained it for 6-7 years. :) ;)

Anyways, ^^ hope you enjoy the site! Have a great time! Study hard! :D ;)

Have a nice day,
- Zeo
Zeo

Native language: Norwegian

Postby Christian_ » Fri 03.10.2006 9:06 pm

はじめまして! Welcome to the site kimi, feel free to ask any questions everyone here will try to answer them. See you around.;)
Goals:
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
Christian_

Postby abyssianangel666 » Thu 03.16.2006 12:09 pm

welcome to the site kimi im new here to and want to learn japanese for similar reasons! well good luck!
abyssianangel666

Return to Introductions