View topic - No, I Don't Ride Polar Bears
All Hail Hot-Pink Snowbun
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat 03.11.2006 2:05 pm
I probably won't be much help, as I know little about Japanese right now. But good luck to you!
- Takeo Saeki
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Mon 01.09.2006 4:43 pm
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sat 02.04.2006 3:31 am
- Location: Tokyo (Via Seattle)
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
Alaska huh, do you ride on polar bears?
Duuh keatonatron.. read the topic.. you need more sleep! hehe. :p
Anyways, welcome to this site All Hail Hot-Pink Snowbunnies! Hope you'll get a great time here.
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Tue 08.16.2005 8:13 am
- Location: Norway
- Native language: Norwegian
Hmm.. I'm not sick minded but that doesnt.. sound right.. anyway back to the topic! Welcome Hot-pink snowbunnies. Your so lucky.. I want to go to japan :'( well I hope you learn some japanese befor you go.. Good luckmaybe riding on zeo
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests