Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hi.

Hi.

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hi.

Postby Fallen_Angel » Thu 03.23.2006 2:56 pm

My name Heero Kimashima.

I don't live in Japan anymore, but I speak japanese pretty fluently. My parents never taught me to write kanji, and since I moved from Japan to America when I was 4, I never went school to learn it. So I'm hoping to learn it here. I like everything and anything that deals with Japan. I plan on going to Japan and becoming a video game designer. In my spare time I draw manga and make AMVs.

Thats a little bit of me. Have any questions, just ask me and more likely I'll you ( just no stupid questions). I'll tell you if asking a stupid one or not.
[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Student_2\My%20Documents\Japan-central.com\images\pics\killingme4%20copy.jpg[/img]

Guess this music video.
Fallen_Angel

RE: Hi.

Postby Frumious Boojum » Thu 03.23.2006 3:30 pm

Welcome!

Remember... there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people asking the questions. :)
Frumious Boojum

Postby kanadajin » Thu 03.23.2006 5:15 pm

welcome Fallen_angel Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have. Make sure NOT to double post TJP (the japanese page) admins will freak lol:D

lol frumious boojum:D:D:D
kanadajin

Postby Fallen_Angel » Fri 03.24.2006 12:39 pm

Frumious Boojum wrote:

Remember... there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people asking the questions. :)

True, very true.
[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Student_2\My%20Documents\Japan-central.com\images\pics\killingme4%20copy.jpg[/img]

Guess this music video.
Fallen_Angel

Postby sgtkwol » Fri 03.24.2006 2:17 pm

Welcome to the site, you will see complete beginners (like me) that you may be able to help and people like Tony, awho can run circles around me and probably send me back in time or something that, who are more than willing to input their advice.
If you are in a foreign land where they don't understand your native tongue, just speak louder and slower...in the language that they don't know.
sgtkwol

Postby Christian_ » Fri 03.24.2006 4:01 pm

はじめまして、へえろさん。 There are a lot of people that can help you, dont feel scared to ask any questions. You speak Japanese fluently but don't know many kanji? I kind of have the reverse problem...I know a lot of Kanji but am lacking on grammar, I hope to fix that soon. I hope you like the site everyone here is really nice.
Goals:
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
Christian_

Return to Introductions