Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hi Everyone.

Hi Everyone.

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hi Everyone.

Postby Weeper » Fri 03.24.2006 4:28 pm

Yes Yes I'm a newbie, any there to cast the first stone? ha, just kidding.
Well the names Jenn. for short. I'm 17-well you can just look at my profile cant you? Well, I dont think I have to state the obvious (I'm trying to learn Japanese). Its been very difficult for me, I'm easily distracted and I hate silence... lol. Well, I'm hoping that some of you would like to be my friend, or talk and such. Even practice! If your not at a higher level than me, then again I'm pretty much around .5 so.. yeah.. Anyway, I like video games, so if there are any gamers out there that'd like to talk about that or something.. hmm.. comment back.
Take Care.
;)
Weeper

RE: Hi Everyone.

Postby Sachi » Fri 03.24.2006 5:02 pm

Hey, and welcome to the site!
If you ever want to practice, I could help. I've studied several months.

What video games do you play? I like the Legend of Zelda series, FF (Final Fantasy), Star Ocean, KH (Kingdom Hearts), DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)...
Yup, all the abbreviations. xD
Sachi

Postby kanadajin » Fri 03.24.2006 6:04 pm

Welcome to TJP (the japanese page) Jenn! If you need help with something don't be afraid to ask! And check out the chat! But stay away from the "general chat."

Same question as Sachi, what games do you play?!? FF is awsome! legend of Zelda is pretty cool, I like MMOG's and MMORPG's a lot more though, I had been playing Diablo 2 LOD (lord of destruction expansion) for a while, started palying maplestory. Anyway I'm gonna stop now before I go on a rant of all of these games.. Bye! If you ever want to practice Japanese I could help too!

(Massive Multiplayer online game = MMOG, Massive Multiplayer online role playing game = MMORPG)
kanadajin

Postby Christian_ » Fri 03.24.2006 7:08 pm

Hi, Ive been studying about as long as Kanadajin san and Sachi san. I and im sure just about everyone else on this site would be happy to help if you have any questions. Check out the chat too, stay away from the
evil
General chat though. You play video games? I play a few... Katamari, Taiko, Guitar Hero. Used to play Diablo... I was Insanely good. Anyway have fun on the site and feel free to ask any questions.
Goals:
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
Christian_

Return to Introductions