Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello all...

Hello all...

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello all...

Postby viki109 » Sun 03.26.2006 1:46 am

I already made a post in the general discussion page... and found this thread.. oops..

Well, my name is what is says, Viki. I am a 29 + 3 (lmao) year old mother to 3 young children 9, 6 and 3. Aside from being a FT mom, I am a FT student in my 2nd year. I am hoping to transfer to U Texas in the fall to finish up my studies in achieving my BA in History.

I had to take a 6 credit language course, yet where I am going only offers spanish. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy my heritage, but I have always had a hard time (as do many other) with it. I really was wanting to take Mandarin Chinese when I transfered, but took the spanish to fill in classes so I may continue as a FT student (damn Financial Aid.. lol) I really was wanting to learn another language other than the 'norm'. Someone posted a flyer at school offering a workshop 'class', as in .. she has learned a bit of Japanese, and was willing to share her knowledge thus far with anyone else interested. I was so there.

I did my own research and here I am. And I am grasping it much better than I thought.

Anyway, I will be visiting this site a lot to better gain an understanding, and hope to get to know some of you better.

:)
\"I am one of those regular weird people.\" ~ Janis Joplin
viki109

RE: Hello all...

Postby Ripana Fugu » Sun 03.26.2006 1:53 am

kobanwa, viki san (good evening viki) I'm glad that i'm not the newest one here anymore. I hope you enjoy the site. I have found it very useful and entertaining so far:D!!! anyway, welcome, and have fun.
Ripana Fugu=Splendid blowfish
Ripana Fugu

Return to Introductions