Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - 皆さん、こんにちは!

皆さん、こんにちは!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

皆さん、こんにちは!

Postby Corybobory » Fri 04.07.2006 10:07 pm

I love writing introduction threads... I must be vain hehe...

Anyways, my name is Cory, and I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I'm 22, and study linguistics and archaeology at Simon Fraser University. I've been learning Japanese for (this is embarrassing) about 8 years, but I'm far from fluent. Last year I attempted the sankyuu, and (:() unfortunately failed by 1.3%!!! That was a bit of a bummer. I'll have to try again this year but my last formal Japanese class was yesterday, as SFU doesn't have a very large Japanese program. Back to studying on my own!

I'll be travelling to Japan for my first time next month (May 14-June 7th) and am extremely excited about that. I'll be travelling alone, backpacking it, and using the experience as a way to practise my Japanese and see how I like the country as I'd like to do the Jet program after I graduate in about 2 years. If any females travelling alone around Japan during those dates wants a travel partner, that'd be nice!

So that's my biography! I'm pleased to meet all of you... see you around the board!

P.S. Yes, I'm an Ayu fan... and this is my plug. I'm a moderator over at http://www.ahsforum.com, and if you are a fan also I advise you to join! Good fun!
Corybobory

RE: 皆さん、こんにちは!

Postby Christian_ » Fri 04.07.2006 10:56 pm

はじめまして、 I hope you find the thread useful, everyone is really helpful/intelligent. Anyway...またね
Christian_

Return to Introductions