Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello to all

Hello to all

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello to all

Postby Cj » Sun 04.09.2006 7:49 pm

I'm Cj and hello to all. I'm a beginner in learning japanese official although I had tried to teach myself. I started off learning Hirigana in the beginning and tried doing my own caligraphy. It is alright however since my senior year I hadn't had the right time to study Japanese like i wanted to. Now I want to start all over again and this time the right way. I hope everyone here will lead me throught the right direction as I redo my studies and learn the right way i suppose.

I have always been interested in Japan and made it my life goal that I would one day live in Japan. The terrain, the jobs, and culture itself is very interesting to me. Especially food and karaoke, I only listen to japanese music with some occasions of some rock. Other music I listen to is french, chinese, german, and even some latin.

I am also a wrestler for Smithfield Selma High School in North Carolina B). When I was in my studies of learning japanese I earned the nickname Japanese Negro. I even convinced the team to come out to a couple of the Japanese tracks I have. Anime and Manga interest me as well, Gundam more than anything. :D I love to make friends and I also like to roleplay in gundam rpgs. I can name a couple if anyone likes.

Hmmm...oh yeah I'm also looking for a penpal from Japan or any other nation at the thought. Anyways I'm glad to be here and ready to learn everything I can about japan and learning japanese. Soooo.....let the learning begin. ;)
Last edited by Cj on Sat 04.22.2006 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Msgwar Rules!
Taa ya Kenya - 'Light of Kenya'
Kamon "Pinky" Orcher, Pilot of the MBF-02 Strike Rouge
Leader of the 1st & 2nd Division Rouge Squad

Cj

RE: Hello to all

Postby Christian_ » Sun 04.09.2006 8:05 pm

はじめましてCJさん。 Hey whats up? I hope you find the fourm helpful and continue to study Japanese. The fourm is super helpful I started learning here and I have come a long way. Feel free to ask any questions, people almost always answer them. Anyway, cool pictures:). If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I can send you some links for good sites. Anyway, またねB)
Christian_

Postby Cj » Sun 04.09.2006 8:18 pm

Thank you very much. Yes everything would be just about good of help for me right know. No time to wait I've got new inspiration to learn. :D
Msgwar Rules!
Taa ya Kenya - 'Light of Kenya'
Kamon "Pinky" Orcher, Pilot of the MBF-02 Strike Rouge
Leader of the 1st & 2nd Division Rouge Squad

Cj

Postby kanadajin » Sun 04.09.2006 9:10 pm

Hey CJ, welcome to tjp, dont be afraid to ask questions im sure you'll get an answer soon after you post it.
kanadajin

Postby elXco » Sun 04.09.2006 10:09 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Im quite new as well (started yesterday)
Im new to Japanese as well but i might be able to help you if you need any help although you probably know a ton more than me :D
elXco

Return to Introductions