Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - hello I'm Cori

hello I'm Cori

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

hello I'm Cori

Postby cori » Sat 04.15.2006 2:15 am

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just found this site a few days ago, and it's got some pretty good stuff here so I'm finding myself coming back for the last days. Anyways I live in Shinjuku in Tokyo downtown. It's alot of fun!! Japan is awesome. I've been studying Japanese now for 1.5 years and it's alot of work. I'm trying to make more friends as my Japanese is getting betur. I am finally to the point where I can carry on a conversation with people so I think making Japanese friends is good. ;)

Look forward to talking with you, msg me sometimes and we can chat :)

よろしくお願いします!
湖理
cori

RE: hello I'm Cori

Postby Takeo Saeki » Sat 04.15.2006 2:31 am

Not to rain on your parade, but there aren't many Japanese people here. This is a site purely for learning Japanese. Maybe i'm wrong, if so I apologize, but I got the impression from your post that you are looking for Japanese friends here. But I also can tell that you enjoy learning Nihongo here. Welcome! It is a great site for learning Japanese. Since I came to this site a few months ago, my Japanese abilities are far more advanced (though i'm still a beginner hehe).

This is the second or third time i've said this tonight, but if you are looking for Japanese friends, Japan-guide.com is good for that. I have made a few nice friends there.
Takeo Saeki

RE: hello I'm Cori

Postby cori » Sat 04.15.2006 3:26 am

ah.. i see your point. well it's no worries. Thanks for the welcome tho ;) I think there's some nice stuff here. :) I'll check out your other website. cya around
湖理
cori

Return to Introductions