Re-Introduction!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum
Zinzo

Re-Introduction!

Post by Zinzo » Sat 06.16.2007 3:07 pm

A few of you may remember me, but it's been so long I doubt it. Once school started this year my Japanese studies pretty much stopped. I feel ashamed for quitting like that, since most of my Kanji knowledge is toast... Good thing is, IT'S SUMMER AGAIN! Also, I'm going into high school when summer is over, and when I took a tour a while back, the administrations guy said they'd have a Japanese class before I graduated!

A little info on my life since I stopped coming here:
*My parents are getting divorced.
*I'm moving from North Carolina to Pennsylvania.
*I may be getting a laptop that can actually type Japanese (finally...)

But back to TJP, has anything big happened lately? ;)
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down stairs.
:D

tanuki

RE: Re-Introduction!

Post by tanuki » Sat 06.16.2007 3:34 pm

Welcome back, Zinzo!

I'm sorry, I can't remember you, although your username does sound kind of familiar... Did you use an avatar?

Good luck in your Japanese studies! :)
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。

Zinzo

RE: Re-Introduction!

Post by Zinzo » Sat 06.16.2007 3:38 pm

Yay, someone posted finally. It's no problem if you can't remember me, I was in and out pretty quickly. And no, I never had an avatar, but I'm going to get one soon hopefully. I'm still trying to think of something good. ;)

EDIT: Okay, I have an avatar now. It's of "Rathalos" from Monster Hunter Freedom for the PSP (I've been playing it a lot).
Last edited by Zinzo on Sat 06.16.2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down stairs.
:D