Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - オハツ

オハツ

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

オハツ

Postby ChickenTeriyakiBoy » Thu 11.29.2007 3:17 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Chicken Teriyaki Boy. I started studying Japanese in January of this year, but despite that I still feel as if I've yet to learn anything and cannot speak it well. I just found this forum and decided I could practice here and registered. I'm looking forward to studying with everyone. Apart from that I'd like to try teaching some English to Japanese people so if you have any questions you want to ask regarding english please ask away.

Well then, I'll talk a little about myself, if you don't want to read it then go ahead and ignore it lol. I'm an 18 year old Canadian person living in Canada. I like to do things like watch anime, read manga, and eat teriyaki. I think I'd like to try and be and become an English Teacher so I'm studying. Also it's not just that, I draw often and I hope to make a game one day. Moreover, it would be awesome if I could make one in Japanese wouldn't it?

Well then, that's enough of this super plain intro.

yo(^ー^)ro(^o^)shi(^ ^)ku(^▽^)ne(^ー^)ノ

よ 皆、 「チキン照焼き少年」と言います。  今年の一月から日本語を勉強してきたけど本当はまだ上手くできない感じです。  この掲示板を見つけたばかりでここで練習にしようと思って登録しました。 誰も皆と一緒に勉強することを楽しみに。 それより日本人に英語を教えてみたいから英語に対して質問したいことがある日本人なら聞いていいんです。 

僕のことをちょっと話して、読みたくないなら無視してどうぞ。 (^▽^笑)  18歳、カナダに住んでるカナダ人の男なんです。  アニメを見たり漫画を楽しく読んだり照焼き食べたりするのが好きです。  英語の先生になろうと思うから勉強します。 で、それだけじゃなく よく描いて、いつかゲームを作れたらいいと思います。 しかも作りってもしも日本語でもできたらすげーでしょ?

じゃーこれで充分な結穀n味な説明ですから終えます。 

よ(^ー^)ろ(^o^)し(^ ^)く(^▽^)ね(^ー^)ノ
Last edited by ChickenTeriyakiBoy on Thu 11.29.2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
〜チキン照焼き少年〜

漢字の迫ヘが弱いのでいい教科書のおススメがあればPMで教えて下さいね。 

「これはレモンの匂いですか?」 「いいえ、夏みかんですよ。」
ChickenTeriyakiBoy

RE: オハツ

Postby chikara » Thu 11.29.2007 10:57 pm

おはよう
初めまして
TJPへようこそ!

チキン照焼き少年 or チキン照焼きボーイ or 鶏照焼き少年
ChickenTeriyakiShounen or ChickenTeriyakiBoy or NiwatoriTeriyakiShounen :)
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby Yudan Taiteki » Thu 11.29.2007 11:07 pm

That's not bad for less than a year.
-Chris Kern
Yudan Taiteki

Native language: English

Postby ChickenTeriyakiBoy » Fri 11.30.2007 1:27 am

Yudan Taiteki wrote:
That's not bad for less than a year.

言ってくれてありがとうございました。

よろしくお願いします 先輩。
Last edited by ChickenTeriyakiBoy on Fri 11.30.2007 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
〜チキン照焼き少年〜

漢字の迫ヘが弱いのでいい教科書のおススメがあればPMで教えて下さいね。 

「これはレモンの匂いですか?」 「いいえ、夏みかんですよ。」
ChickenTeriyakiBoy

Return to Introductions