Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Stupid annoying people--shooting is too good for them.

Stupid annoying people--shooting is too good for them.

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Stupid annoying people--shooting is too good for them.

Postby Wakannai » Wed 06.11.2008 4:12 am

Now this might be a bit verbose, so bear with me. This will probably push the upper limit of PG here but seems worth saying since Kids have sex nowadays too and the "It' wont happen to me" syndrome isn't the sole province of adults.

I've got this co-worker who I'll call Stupid.

Stupid is one of those highly annoying guys that I'm usually too envious of to truly look down my nose like he deserves, mostly because he takes a different girl to his house every night, sometimes before the previous one left, I.e..

Last month Stupid was freaking out. He hides several hundred dollars under his mattress--DUH! Well, He brought a girl home, had sex with her and leaves her in the bedroom. Then he goes back out, meets another girl, brings he back to the living room, has sex while the first girl is still in his bedroom. First girl overhears then freaks out--he doesn't understand why--the money goes missing. And we mock him at work.

We've been harassing him for years to use protection, but he has been steadfastly refusing, giving the stereotypical complaints. Well, this week he starts suffering from symptoms indicating an STD. Bad symptoms. We spend about 3 days telling him that he really needs to get it treated as early as possible but he refused. Finally we convince Stupid to go to the doctor, and then only because I convinced him that he might suffer ED as a consequence of not getting prompt medical attention. ED seems to be the only thing a sexual predator like him is afraid of.

So he finds out he had chlamydia and gonorrhea both. Go Stupid! Of course, he doesn't seem to get this is an embarrassing problem since he's practically bragging to us about it. But worse of all, not only has he stated that will still not use protection in his future encounters, but he's not even going to stop picking up girls even while suffering symptoms. Ergo, this is why I give him the name Stupid, because he doesn't learn from his mistakes, and his stupidity does affect others.

You wouldn't think he was stupid if you meant him. He's charming, witty, and obviously intelligent. He's also got a Macedonian accent that all together makes women swoon for him. Like I said in the beginning, his ease with getting girls usually has me too envious to be critical--other than "sour grapes" critical. Well, It always annoys me when a guy that is famous with women never refers to them with a noun more flattering that "Bitch." It annoys me that, he owns a house and will only rent rooms to "bitches that I can get the sex with"

Anyway, to the ladies out there. If you meet some guy that seems to push all your buttons and make you throw away your inhibitions and swoon into his arms. At least keep enough sanity to make sure he's wearing protection. He may seem to be the epitome of all manhood to you at the moment, but keep in mind that you may be With Stupid. Personally, I suggest keeping in mind the old adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." and taking a breather.
Wakannai

Re: Stupid annoying people--shooting is too good for them.

Postby monkeykoder » Wed 06.11.2008 6:57 pm

Sounds like a story I once heard about a friend of a friend... It involved the words "I can't get STD's I pull out..." Only the guy you're talking about seems stupider...
monkeykoder

Native language: English

Postby chikara » Wed 06.11.2008 8:24 pm

Wakannai wrote:..... So he finds out he had chlamydia ......

I thought chlamydia was a flower ;)
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby Feba » Wed 06.11.2008 9:08 pm

The girls he sleeps with are idiots for not using protection, just as much as he is. They have every right to say no if their demands aren't met. Unless this guy is a rapist, it's their fault as well.

I highly doubt there are many countries where condoms aren't promoted, easily (and in many cases freely) available, and used. There's no excuse not to.
Feba

Postby Wakannai » Thu 06.12.2008 1:00 am

chikara wrote:
Wakannai wrote:..... So he finds out he had chlamydia ......

I thought chlamydia was a flower ;)

I have it on good authority that the first plague of Egypt Moses turned the Nile into a spellchecker.
Wakannai

Postby chikara » Thu 06.12.2008 1:18 am

Wakannai wrote:I have it on good authority that the first plague of Egypt Moses turned the Nile into a spellchecker.

LOL

It was a reference to an STD awareness campaign :)
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby Nakamura_Shiyori » Sat 06.21.2008 9:28 am

Stupid people annoy me, but I understand what you mean as far as your frustration with this guy. Its almost the same thing with this girl I knew since I was baout 5 or 6 years old. She's becoming a young lady now (She's 18) and lots of things have changed for her: Attitude, fashion...breasts....Yeah. You ever hear those stories where a man is married and his wife is pregnant then she finds out that he has a mistress? This girl I knew for forever and a day is the mistress. She told me a few days ago (right after I broke up with my boyfriend for cheating on me) and expected me to be okay with it.

...Is it just me or is humanity losing its grip on 'common sense'?
-I hate bees, okay? They're like flying death monkies!-
Nakamura_Shiyori

Postby two_heads_talking » Mon 06.23.2008 9:43 am

Nakamura_Shiyori wrote:...Is it just me or is humanity losing its grip on 'common sense'?

Losing its grip? how about lost its grip long ago.
two_heads_talking

Postby Nakamura_Shiyori » Mon 06.23.2008 10:31 am

Point taken...
-I hate bees, okay? They're like flying death monkies!-
Nakamura_Shiyori

Postby IndigoKitsune42 » Wed 07.02.2008 11:42 pm

Ohfor stupid! This guy needs a reality cheek and possibly a brain transplant. however until this form of stupidity can be weeded out of the gene pool, some one should invent effective vaccines for STD. That why if Stupid or some one else of similar sexual intellect is on the prowl, the women or man who falls victim will been protected all ready.
IndigoKitsune42

Return to General off topic