Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - TJP Topics & TJP Visits

TJP Topics & TJP Visits

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

TJP Topics & TJP Visits

Postby Stone_Cold » Thu 06.04.2009 10:23 pm

I decided to leave the website for awhile since there wasn't any new topics being made. This website seems to have leveled out and needs something new to stir things up again. Anyone got any ideas?

Note: I'm not in MN anymore, but back in NC. (;-{P)
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Native language: 英語

Re: TJP Topics & TJP Visits

Postby Yudan Taiteki » Thu 06.04.2009 10:59 pm

What do you mean by "leveled out"? The board seems fine to me.
-Chris Kern
Yudan Taiteki

Native language: English

Postby Harisenbon » Fri 06.05.2009 12:00 am

Same with me, and I think the number of posts have actually been increasing as of late?

Or is this just a way of saying "Let's start some crap?" :D
Want to learn Japanese the right way? How about for free?
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
Harisenbon

Native language: (poor) English

Postby hyperconjugated » Fri 06.05.2009 3:34 am

Stone_Cold wrote:I decided to leave the website for awhile since there wasn't any new topics being made. This website seems to have leveled out and needs something new to stir things up again. Anyone got any ideas?

There's a thread about incorporating animated smileys to the forum. That should cover all your "new ideas"/"stir things up" fantasies.
Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer
hyperconjugated

Native language: Finnish

Postby Stone_Cold » Fri 06.05.2009 10:55 am

lol I'm only stating what I saw since my last visit. It seemed to be slowing down here and I was hoping to increase traffic to TJP again. Just ignore my post then if the website's traffic is still going good. There weren’t hardly any new threads for about a week before I left. That's why I assumed it may or may not be slowing down here. I've seen it before on websites and I guess this time I may've just been jumping the gun (figure of speech). lol
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Native language: 英語

Postby phreadom » Fri 06.05.2009 7:31 pm

hyperconjugated wrote:
Stone_Cold wrote:I decided to leave the website for awhile since there wasn't any new topics being made. This website seems to have leveled out and needs something new to stir things up again. Anyone got any ideas?

There's a thread about incorporating animated smileys to the forum. That should cover all your "new ideas"/"stir things up" fantasies.

hehehe :mrgreen:
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Return to General off topic