Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - How old are you?

How old are you?

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

RE: How old are you?

Postby Sachi » Wed 09.06.2006 6:36 pm

Dang! That means you're older than me now ;) Though technically, I guess you always were. :P
User avatar
Sachi
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue 10.18.2005 4:12 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby kanadajin » Wed 09.06.2006 6:43 pm

lol well.. I dont want to be 14 I wanted to be the youngest on TJP :(
User avatar
kanadajin
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby Sachi » Wed 09.06.2006 6:48 pm

There are still some 12 year olds, I think; I know I'm not the youngest :P

*pat pat* Poor Kanadajin... His dreams have been crushed by cruel fate.

;) :D j/k!
Last edited by Sachi on Wed 09.06.2006 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sachi
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue 10.18.2005 4:12 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby fry1 » Wed 09.06.2006 7:55 pm

I am 13 but I will turn 14 in December!!
fry1
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue 08.08.2006 11:12 am

RE: How old are you?

Postby Bowl » Wed 09.06.2006 8:01 pm

And I thought I started learning young. I'm 14. Darn. Well, it's better than my idea of starting in college. Somehow I never thought of getting some books.
User avatar
Bowl
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri 08.11.2006 3:03 am

RE: How old are you?

Postby Ihatehippies » Wed 09.06.2006 9:26 pm

kanadajin wrote:
why would u wanna get drunk? hang overs suck..


He or She is gonna be 20 you don't get hangovers when your that old. Now when your older thats different.

I'm part of the older crowd here I'm 38
Last edited by Ihatehippies on Wed 09.06.2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What\'s that you say. you hate your job. There\'s a suppport group for that it\'s called Everybody, they meet everynight at the Bar-Drew Carrey
Ihatehippies
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon 08.07.2006 4:46 am

RE: How old are you?

Postby kanadajin » Wed 09.06.2006 9:42 pm

He or She is gonna be 20 you don't get hangovers when your that old. Now when your older thats different.


really??? AWESOME!


38 isn't old T.T
User avatar
kanadajin
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby Sumi » Wed 09.06.2006 10:00 pm

曙ワ才で。
ねえ、あのう、弟さん、ここに遊んじゃだめだよ。あそこは酸があるんだよ。
User avatar
Sumi
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu 01.05.2006 11:34 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby KNH » Wed 09.06.2006 10:08 pm

Sumi-san, I assume you're trying to say you're 15. If so, it would be 曙ワです.
KNH
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun 08.06.2006 11:12 am

RE: How old are you?

Postby rborc415 » Thu 09.07.2006 8:18 am

two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
I'm old enough to be everyone elses father here....53.
Just started to learn japanese. after years of teaching French, Italian & Spanish.
This site is a wonderful resource for beginners.


only if you had a child at age 14.. lol


I have a son who is almost 18!!! yikes , lol
ロバート
User avatar
rborc415
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed 08.23.2006 12:00 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby rborc415 » Thu 09.07.2006 8:20 am

Tarento7386 wrote:
20. In July, I'm gonna get drunk like no other.


Don't go get drunk... it's a waste of perfectly good brain cells :D
ロバート
User avatar
rborc415
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed 08.23.2006 12:00 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby two_heads_talking » Thu 09.07.2006 8:53 am

rborc415 wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
I'm old enough to be everyone elses father here....53.
Just started to learn japanese. after years of teaching French, Italian & Spanish.
This site is a wonderful resource for beginners.


only if you had a child at age 14.. lol


I have a son who is almost 18!!! yikes , lol


my daughter is 15.. the other daughter is 12
User avatar
two_heads_talking
 
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: How old are you?

Postby john2 » Thu 09.07.2006 9:38 am

two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
I'm old enough to be everyone elses father here....53.
Just started to learn japanese. after years of teaching French, Italian & Spanish.
This site is a wonderful resource for beginners.


only if you had a child at age 14.. lol


I have a son who is almost 18!!! yikes , lol


my daughter is 15.. the other daughter is 12

OMG youre wife got pregnant at the age or 5 months i must keep that as a note
User avatar
john2
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue 10.18.2005 5:32 pm

RE: How old are you?

Postby richvh » Thu 09.07.2006 9:44 am

john2 wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
I'm old enough to be everyone elses father here....53.
Just started to learn japanese. after years of teaching French, Italian & Spanish.
This site is a wonderful resource for beginners.


only if you had a child at age 14.. lol


I have a son who is almost 18!!! yikes , lol


my daughter is 15.. the other daughter is 12

OMG youre wife got pregnant at the age or 5 months i must keep that as a note

Where in the world did you pull that factoid from? rborc415 says he's 53, two_heads_talking says he's 14 years younger, so is (53-14=) 39 years old. There's nothing unusual about a 39 year old man having children aged 12 and 15.
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh
 
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu 09.29.2005 10:35 pm

RE: doumo arigatou Richard-san!

Postby rborc415 » Thu 09.07.2006 11:36 am

richvh wrote:
john2 wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
rborc415 wrote:
I'm old enough to be everyone elses father here....53.
Just started to learn japanese. after years of teaching French, Italian & Spanish.
This site is a wonderful resource for beginners.


only if you had a child at age 14.. lol


I have a son who is almost 18!!! yikes , lol


my daughter is 15.. the other daughter is 12

OMG youre wife got pregnant at the age or 5 months i must keep that as a note

Where in the world did you pull that factoid from? rborc415 says he's 53, two_heads_talking says he's 14 years younger, so is (53-14=) 39 years old. There's nothing unusual about a 39 year old man having children aged 12 and 15.


Thanks for having more patience than I in clearing that one up!
I just shrugged my shoulders, lol
ロバート
User avatar
rborc415
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed 08.23.2006 12:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General off topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests