View topic - Who are you?
I'm Sumi [my mother got creative with the name].
It means "ink" in Japanese
- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sat 02.04.2006 3:31 am
- Location: Tokyo (Via Seattle)
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
I've studied Tae Kwon Do for 8 years, and I am starting Hung Gar (5 animal Kung Fu). I play guitar, I sing, and I'm hoping to drop my CD soon. Demo's already out localy.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu 07.13.2006 11:57 am
- Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun 10.15.2006 12:47 pm
I live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA. I'm old enough to be a Mom of 3 young boys. I work part-time as an overnight cashier where during the few hours of slow time in the wee hours of the morning, I study Japanese. It's good to read all the articles here, and I hope you don't mind me asking lots of questions. I heard it on Sesame Street somewhere, that 'you don't learn if you don't ask lots of questions.'
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri 07.28.2006 7:59 am
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Sun 03.05.2006 11:48 pm
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon 02.13.2006 6:37 pm
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest