Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Religion, dead

Religion, dead

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Religion, dead

Postby StarvingMusician » Mon 08.07.2006 2:13 am

Konbanwa.
I'm a christian, and to say what I follow is a religion would be completely wrong. Religion is dead, it soon becomes a ritual with no life or love in it. What I have is a relationship with Jesus Christ. I wasn't forced, I chose him because he first loved, and died for me. Such an unselfish act.
Take a listen to this. -The Value of a Soul- Would you sell one of your eyes for a few million? What about both for 10 million?If you think about the eyes are merely the windows of your soul(your life). Your life 'looks' out of your eyes. If your eyes are precious to you, how much more should you value your life? "Jesus said, 'If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out.It is better for you to enter the Kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.' Jesus also said, 'What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?' There is nothing more important than your own soul and where you will spend eternity. Amen!
StarvingMusician

RE: Religion, dead

Postby Justin » Mon 08.07.2006 2:23 am

I know this is the off topic section and all, and maybe it's just me, but how are we suppose to even make a converstion out of something like this? Don't forget we have this rule around here as well...

6: We request that you do not discuss religion or politics, even in the off topic section, in order to reduce needless friction.
Justin

Postby StarvingMusician » Mon 08.07.2006 2:28 am

>.> Let them find it, gyahahah:D
Zetta ni Jesus wa yamenai!
StarvingMusician

Postby keatonatron » Mon 08.07.2006 2:53 am

No one's asking you to quit Jesus. :D I'm very happy that you have found something to enrich your life. However, rules are rules and we can't discuss it here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or another Administrator.

Thread locked.
keatonatron

Native language: English

Return to General off topic