Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - why am i depressed all if a suden

why am i depressed all if a suden

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

RE: why am i depressed all if a suden

Postby CuriousDrew » Sun 08.27.2006 11:36 pm

Depression is due to a chemical imbalance in you're brain. Everyone gets it at one time or another (especially teenagers due to there hormonal changes). I myself can suffer from it sometimes but I remember that no matter how strong that feeling is, underneath it all its just a passing thing and in a few hours I'll be fine again. Clay-San's advice was good though. As exercise invigorates the body and the chemical state of the brain changes with it.

P.S. You're English is good. I had absolutely no problem understanding you. :)

Drew.
CuriousDrew

Postby Reno » Mon 08.28.2006 8:38 am

john2 wrote:
my friend is an invisable demon that travels threw anything it may like you

.....ehhh.....well my friend is the burrito-salesmen on the corner of 5th and Green Avenue. How is THAT! :)
Good luck with studying everybody and I hope one day I will be able to pick it back up.

Until then, a nice goodbye from me to you ;)
Reno

Postby john2 » Mon 08.28.2006 11:56 am

CuriousDrew wrote:
Depression is due to a chemical imbalance in you're brain. Everyone gets it at one time or another (especially teenagers due to there hormonal changes). I myself can suffer from it sometimes but I remember that no matter how strong that feeling is, underneath it all its just a passing thing and in a few hours I'll be fine again. Clay-San's advice was good though. As exercise invigorates the body and the chemical state of the brain changes with it.

P.S. You're English is good. I had absolutely no problem understanding you. :)

Drew.

((refreing to P.S Y'oure English is good. … : dont say that you know its not true its terible)
save me from this devil plesse im going threw a depresiv phase i cant bare them there to exhousting...:(
kanadajin wrote:
what?

never mind
Last edited by john2 on Mon 08.28.2006 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
john2

Postby Ongakuka » Mon 08.28.2006 12:32 pm

猫(ねこ)はをげんきですか

(John2's sig) That should be おげんき not をげんき

For an explanation, click on this link:

http://www.thejapanesepage.com/readarticle.php?article_id=172
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Postby john2 » Mon 08.28.2006 12:36 pm

Ongakuka wrote:
猫(ねこ)はをげんきですか

(John2's sig) That should be おげんき not をげんき

For an explanation, click on this link:

http://www.thejapanesepage.com/readarticle.php?article_id=172

thanks
john2

Postby CuriousDrew » Mon 08.28.2006 5:00 pm

Seriously john2, I've read much worse English from guys that have grown up in England (or America). As Ongakuka said, "I comes before E, unless it's after C" So 'freind' is actually spelt 'friend'. Apart from some rules like that you're English is good.

I use Google toolbar with its spellcheck function, It makes life much easier. ;)
CuriousDrew

Postby john2 » Tue 08.29.2006 7:52 pm

CuriousDrew wrote:
Seriously john2, I've read much worse English from guys that have grown up in England (or America). As Ongakuka said, "I comes before E, unless it's after C" So 'freind' is actually spelt 'friend'. Apart from some rules like that you're English is good.

I use Google toolbar with its spellcheck function, It makes life much easier. ;)

thanks yay O-O
john2

Postby john2 » Fri 09.01.2006 1:50 am

hey everyone im depressed again:Oo and its the erly morning……… is there anything i can do... preferably where i dont have to dress again:)
(the last emoticon is offcourse sarcastic damn my habit of ussing sarcastic emoticons when im unhappy)
john2

Previous

Return to General off topic