Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - omg -_-" NEW AVVY :)

omg -_-" NEW AVVY :)

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

RE: omg -_-" NEW AVVY :)

Postby kanadajin » Thu 11.16.2006 9:52 pm

MangamanZero, you double post and spam a lot. Please read the rules.

YAY!! I know... I loved kanadajins previous avy, but at first I though he was a girl

that's one of the reasons I changed it ;)
kanadajin

Postby mangamanzero » Thu 11.16.2006 10:04 pm

one? what are the others?besides the big thingy
i'm MegaMangaMan's brother
(he's not cool though)
mangamanzero

Postby Axlen » Thu 11.16.2006 10:07 pm

Infidel wrote:
Ok, I caved in to peer pressure and got a new avatar too, since I couldn't recognize anyone else's. It's payback time, now no one can recognize my avatar either.

Miho is so Darkly Cute! I just love メガトーキョー。
Axlen

Postby datdo » Thu 11.16.2006 10:12 pm

Infidel wrote:
I don't think anyone was able to read enough to get offended. They were too busy clawing out their eyes.

U know you're right. Ur posts do come off differently with that avatar. That seemed like a totally Miho comment...and I totally agree that it was random and a really stupid post. I'm not perfect. Though I am sometimes an elitist<sp>...

I've pretty much become resign to the fact that mangamanzero double...triple posts. Fatalism makes life so much easier
datdo

Postby kanadajin » Thu 11.16.2006 10:57 pm

one? what are the others?

I got bored of it, and everyone else was doing it... I wanted to be popular :P
kanadajin

Postby punkgrl326 » Wed 11.22.2006 7:46 pm

datdo wrote:
Disclaimer:This post was totally in jest and anyone can post something in retaliation against me.

......omg its another *plague* user....I haven't seen the last one in a while but I think this one is here to stay....

You find me offensive? I find you offensive for finding me offensive. Hence when should I come to my senses. Maybe the day mike comes to my defenses. And my spidersense is telling me spin13 is nearby and my plan is to get him next. Gd it Pu, wheres the Gd beat. Anyway anyway I don't know how else to put it. Hes the bad guy, Kryptonite, the Green Cronic. Demonic yep yep don't worry I'm on it. High five K-Fed stuck a pen in Brittany's head and walked away....and I don't even have to make sense I just did a whole song and didn't say gif.
cuz I aint got no heads
or no grammar
nice to meat u
hi my name is....
I forgot my name
my name was not to be called what it became with this level of fame. My soul was possessed by this devil my new name is...クレイ...
edited eminem lyrics....

That's from Eminem's "Rainman" right? Sickest song he ever wrote, literally. Especially the second verse :p
"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily."

-Thomas Szasz
punkgrl326

Postby datdo » Wed 11.22.2006 9:04 pm

yeah thats it..."in the bible it says"....lol
datdo

Previous

Return to General off topic