Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Weird Dreams

Weird Dreams

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

RE: Weird Dreams

Postby Machina Maw » Sun 04.15.2007 8:06 am

[small]Once I dreamt that I was standing around in some forest place with Riku (from Kingdom Hearts) and a girl called Suzy Turquoise Blue (from Garth Nix's Keys to the Kingdom series). They both had wings and were flying around, and I wanted to fly too, so Riku gave me some kind of potion and said, "Rub this on your back and you'll grow wings." So I rubbed it on my back, but nothing happened and I got mad. Then Riku said "I can teleport," and I said, "I don't believe you." and he said, "I will teleport into your room," and I said, "Okay." Then I woke up and felt some presence materialise right beside me, and I rolled onto my back and my eyes were drawn to the ceiling, then I couldn't move a muscle and I was shaking all over. It was scary. Sleep paralysis. :o

[/small]
Machina Maw

Postby prep_girl_Nessa » Sun 04.15.2007 3:18 pm

Kisshu wrote:
prep_girl_Nessa wrote:
Kisshu wrote:
Lol.. i had a dream the other night that Jun Mtsumoto became my boyfirend.. but was moving to England... lol.. and we were talking in Japanese.. XDDD so fun. and then I gotta hug him <3<3<3

Hey, Matsu-Jun is mine! xD

LOL i dibs him first... you have whoever that dude in your picture is. roar.

Alright, I'll take that. xD

Meow. =^_^=
Last edited by prep_girl_Nessa on Sun 04.15.2007 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Harumi Nessa - 熱砂 春美(Just kidding ^_^'')
'Do you know what it feels like, loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
' - Enrique Iglesias <3
prep_girl_Nessa

Postby Mike Cash » Mon 04.16.2007 8:15 am

Kisshu wrote:
Mike Cash wrote:
So what happened to the Happy Meal?

You must have eaten it.

And came near choking on it, since you ran off with the drink, curse you.
Never underestimate my capacity for pettiness.
Mike Cash

Native language: English

Postby Kisshu » Mon 04.16.2007 1:48 pm

Mike Cash wrote:
Kisshu wrote:
Mike Cash wrote:
So what happened to the Happy Meal?

You must have eaten it.

And came near choking on it, since you ran off with the drink, curse you.

Hey. It was orginally bought for me... although I couldn't see how you could eat a happy meal given to you by a greasy old man -_-;;;;
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

Postby ghosthacker » Mon 04.16.2007 2:27 pm

*has second thoughts on joining this forum* : :p
ghosthacker

Postby ghosthacker » Mon 04.16.2007 2:27 pm

hmmm double post.....*time to take a break and get a happy meal*
Last edited by ghosthacker on Mon 04.16.2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghosthacker

Postby paul_b » Mon 04.16.2007 2:33 pm

My weird dreams might end up being an RPG game some day.

Probably not though.
paul_b

Postby trabia-wind » Sat 04.21.2007 6:30 pm

hmm.. i recently had a weird dream related to japanese. o_O i dreamed my japanese friend said to me "stop trying to learn japanese! my parents already got arrested because of you" or something.. it was really weird, idk where that came from.
trabia-wind

Postby Hatori » Mon 04.23.2007 10:08 pm

Once I had a dream that I saw Riku from KHII and I yelled to him because he looked so much better than when he was in KHI saying," RIKU'S A MAN!!!!!!"
I literally said that really loud at a friend's house while we were having a sleepover that night and I had a messed up dream about that. XD
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby Takeo Saeki » Tue 04.24.2007 1:07 pm

Recently I had a dream that Simon Cowell died and I was attacked by his ghost. LOL. Which is weird, not just because of the obvious weirdness of the dream, but also because I never watch American Idol and the only time i've ever seen Cowell was on an intervew on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360.
Takeo Saeki

Postby Hijiku » Tue 04.24.2007 2:12 pm

i had a dream last night, that some hooded figure was holding a gun to my head. then he removed the hood to reveal that it was my first GF. O____O'''(visibly and profusely sweating) should i lock my doors 2night?
your life is meaningless, like a glow-stick.

(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny!!
(")_(")
Hijiku

Postby jrivera » Tue 04.24.2007 3:03 pm

I had a dream that Disney's Goofy pushed me down the stairs while I was eating a large amount of jellybeans. I woke up on the floor with a bump on my head.
jrivera

Postby Obsessed_Saru » Tue 04.24.2007 4:41 pm

One time I had a dream I was waiting for a boat on a dock. It was really foggy out. The problem was when the boat came to the dock, it turned out to be a huge cruse ship. When it came to shore, the little bog that it was in came with it. Water was every where, and for a while it just sat there without really doing anything. Then, all of the sudden the water rushes back out to where it was supposed to be and I go with it. Of course, my friends who I didn't even notice untill then, got on the boat and ignored me. So I was in this delema, I had to chase after the boat, but I didn't have my game cube so I couldn't. (That was the part that was really wierd.) So I swam into the cat tails on the other side of the shore... :|
Obsessed_Saru

Previous

Return to General off topic