Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - TJP T-shirts.

TJP T-shirts.

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

RE: TJP T-shirts.

Postby Hatori » Tue 10.30.2007 9:13 pm

I just thought of a cool design! I was listening to this audio and すし conversation that I heard and read before. I suddenly thought the phrase こんにちは、すしさん was funny and it made me think of these shirts I see some girls in my school wear.
Sooooo.... We should create a shirt that says "こんにちは、すしさん!" and then the TJP logo somewhere else on it. The only thing I need to do is make a design. :D :p
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby HeyItsMatt » Tue 10.30.2007 11:08 pm

How about a shirt that has some kind of stick figure or simplistic person waving and smiling, with a text bubble that says "今日は!"

I dunno, people who spoke Japanese and saw the shirt might just assume you're an idiot.
-Matt
HeyItsMatt

Postby Wakannai » Tue 10.30.2007 11:18 pm

Stick figure 1: "TP?" > raises a roll of TP.
Stick figure 2. "No, TJP!" > Smacks figure 1 with a textbook. Textbook says, "Textbook of Doom." on the cover.
Last edited by Wakannai on Tue 10.30.2007 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wakannai

Postby Near » Wed 10.31.2007 12:21 am

Hatori wrote:
I just thought of a cool design! I was listening to this audio and すし conversation that I heard and read before. I suddenly thought the phrase こんにちは、すしさん was funny and it made me think of these shirts I see some girls in my school wear.
Sooooo.... We should create a shirt that says "こんにちは、すしさん!" and then the TJP logo somewhere else on it. The only thing I need to do is make a design. :D :p

I'd buy it, although people would be like uh...even if you told them what it meant lol. Until they read the story anyway >_>.
Last edited by Near on Wed 10.31.2007 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Kenton
Near

Re: TJP T-shirts.

Postby Majik4ever » Sun 03.23.2008 4:34 pm

How about one that says "Kimi wa henjin desu!" like have TJP logo then have that right under it like:
Imageor
and then have for whatever color you like! and have everyone else's ideas avalible too!

And maybe have a t-shirt site where you can make and buy your own 'coustom' made TJP t-shirt! >>(I'm getting a little too carried away aren't I?)
http://learn.majik4ever.com
~99% Dork 1% Crazy.~
Majik4ever

Previous

Return to General off topic