Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Just letting of steam

Just letting of steam

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Just letting of steam

Postby john2 » Sat 09.15.2007 9:04 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHjwbe
gewrgwerfwvhpuweg wgv[uv w;hv huno.

part 2

……… Also doesen't work……
Anything that does work…… What you were reading above…… was me trying to let of steme, rather I apear to be non functioning in that regard, I can not phiscially let of steam…… right now…… arrrrgh I can't help but say this…… I freaking hate non productive coment's at some degree I put in normally alot of time thinking of what to say, Okay it's not perfect, Actually i did put in effort, Into some of my atempts to write something, and putting a whole lot of work into trying to put ninty percent clarity, And getting coments' about it at the end of the day. No one seams to actualy bother reading more then one line or even one word. >-> Right so, I do prefer more intelectual argument's. One spelling error let's all get a heart atack, Right so, I feal like I have to learn more spelling rules then if id be learning chinese, to be quiete honest, these amussing leters, seam like nonesenseicle component's where infact i don't read letter by letter, if i would I would have no clue what id be writting unless my writting speed would be like 1 word per minute, Obviously i read word by word, hmm pointless now count how many word's and phrases do i know…… thousand's actually alot, surprisingly enougth some wrongly due to missusage. A probelm I'd persume would be as common in native and non native speaker's. Am I a native speaker, If i can only have one language as a native speaker, At the end I'd just say i'm native speaker non lingual.

On the topic of real life, It feal's more like a memorandom of poinless decision's.
Don't people understand that i feal a little scared, O-o in the big wide world somehow,
I'd ironicly say, Thing's that are soposed to be forign are more, like, Ah hmm sweet
memories of a past life, the mother of my past life used to cook that i sware it tastes
as if i have tasted it a thosuadn times I want more, That's no joke.
In some regard that's hard to describe, if the person thinks their is only one sort of, life and that is this life.
Or even The exact meaning of word's is different, I may sort of bend the meaning to be usefull to me, but hey, To me everyone does that to word's in english? so what do such a large list of words mean that i can't even count let's start of with some common confusion what does
special mean?,
It seams to have a different meaning to every atom i could talk to let alone every neuron. which surely is never the same as the definiton my computer gives me.
I hate people saying I'm always right.

Contradictory comand's well it's all rather confusing, Actually the probelm is I can only do one of them at a time not even that it's i can only do one at a time that one makes the other one impossible and i have to do them all at the same time. ah now that is one probelm to solve ussing a polynomial funciton call me when you have the awnser, to 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 different simultius comands'. if not aparnetly possible then I really did make my point. Also I have to do them at the same time, which acutally just amplyfys the probelm, if one is bieng done the other cant be done yet the actions can only follow in a certain order if not done at the same time, to make it more diffiuclt all of that acitons have to be done at the same time, and often one require the oposite of a comand to be done. And these language form's use the same god damn patern as their negatives.

Anyway………
Sorry for spamming the forum with this okay just mildly sorry, i'm so streesed i just had to realse the burdon.

Triconfusing comand's.

Sorry for being so painfull…… All to be end, I find everything from going to the therapist to talking to people stress, Something that is not stress, hardly even exists.

A wheal you can use this as a thread to let of any steam, if you want.
Last edited by john2 on Sat 09.15.2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john2

RE: Just letting of steam

Postby Kisshu » Sat 09.15.2007 9:12 pm

Letting OF a little steam?
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

Postby john2 » Sat 09.15.2007 10:09 pm

That's what happens for being even in the wrong universe.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala= Why do I bother reading lalalalalalalalalalala.
Last edited by john2 on Sun 09.16.2007 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
john2

Postby saraLynne » Sat 09.15.2007 10:36 pm

Firefox has a spell checking feature. I think the latest internet explorer has a spell check option, too.

Since I've started using it, I've stopped constantly misspelling weird and learned that I have spelled prerogative wrong for 20 years. ^_^

Instead of blowing off steam about people picking on your faults, you could work to improve yourself. If you choose not to, that's your decision, but realize that it will affect others' perceptions of you. I know most people are not interested in helping someone that does not want to help themselves.
saraLynne

Postby ss » Sun 09.16.2007 3:36 am

Road is not always smooth, I do understand.
Life is not always a bed of roses, I do understand.
Interest is not always easy to ignite, I do understand.
Things don’t always turn out the way we hope, I do understand.

But, YOU can have so much time and energy spending on writing gibberish --- I wonder!
You are possibly the rock in the water that doesn’t know the misery of the rock in the sun. (Guess who's the poor misery rock??)

The way the problem is framed will shape the way others think about it and influence its solution. The important thing is to organize it so that the information flows and people get your point.

Each time I read your post, not only steam letting off, rocks, magma and other gases forced up to the surface too .... I'd better go eat my ice-cream now!
ss

Native language: English speaking family

Postby ss » Sun 09.16.2007 8:48 am

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala= Why do I bother reading lalalalalalalalalalala.

Edited by john2 on 16-09-2007 06:45

哀莫大於心死!
ss

Native language: English speaking family

Postby john2 » Sun 09.16.2007 10:34 am

Does that mena the same thing, as i have the Extremly heavy and cold hearted heart?

saraLynne wrote:
Instead of blowing off steam about people picking on your faults, you could work to improve yourself. If you choose not to, that's your decision, but realize that it will affect others' perceptions of you. I know most people are not interested in helping someone that does not want to help themselves.

explain how can I improve?
Last edited by john2 on Sun 09.16.2007 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
john2

Postby saraLynne » Sun 09.16.2007 7:16 pm

I don't like being mean, so I hope that's not how this comes across. I'm just trying to describe why you get the reactions that you do... so, I am going to say some things that might hurt your feelings... :(

No one takes you seriously. They have to believe you are willing to try hard, because......

Learning a language takes a lot, a LOT, of work and effort. You will hit points where sheer willpower is required to go on, where you feel like you're not getting anywhere and maybe you should give up.

But, it's almost like you think it's too much work to communicate well in the language you were presumably raised with.

This gives the impression that you are either lazy or disinterested in looking... er... capable.

You seem content with the fact that you misspell everything, and by the big rant above, it's like you even wear it with some pride. Being ignorant is a high moral ground -- everyone else should just accept it and not let it influence their treatment of you.

Your text is all they have to go by. Everyone judges. We have to. Judgment affects how we interact with each other. On the internet, you are judged by how you write.

If you want to be taken seriously, you should put effort into your writing. It is of course your decision to NOT do this, but you must be prepared to face the consequences of that decision.

Just like me and my anime-based avatar and signature. I am not taken as seriously as I could be around here by the veteran members. However, on a different forum, several of those same people like me and are more friendly. I don't act any differently there than I do here.

But it's my decision to keep the avatar and signature. I could give it up and probably slowly start to be treated normally. But, I like to challenge perceptions, and was actually curious if they would ever look past it. So far, it's a resounding 'no'. (I've been working on a new one, but they'll probably not like that one either).

But John... if you don't like they way they respond to you, it's time to decide to try harder. Put more effort into what you write. Use a spell checker. Write more slowly and thoughtfully. I had to read most of your original post multiple times just to figure out what you were saying. Even now, I'm not so sure I get some of it.

If it's a monumental effort to decipher your text, people will just gloss over it and NEVER take you seriously, and you get the "lalalalalalallalalalalalala I won't bother reading" responses.

You want everyone else to do and do and do for you without any show of effort in return. People hate that, too. In fact, as I write this, I find myself wondering if all of it is just wasted energy.

I'd like to see you taken as seriously as you want to be, and not picked on. But it's a two-way street... okay? We need effort from you, too.
Last edited by saraLynne on Sun 09.16.2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saraLynne

Postby Kisshu » Sun 09.16.2007 8:38 pm

Amen
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

Postby john2 » Mon 09.17.2007 6:29 am

Why do i bother even reading this thread? If you can tell me?
Exactly how please explain to me how?
How? how?〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜 HOW? how? HOW? hoW? hOw? HOW?
HoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW?
hoW? How? and how can i stress this HOW?

And actually I sometimes even double read triple read quadruple read.
On most forums I read everything twice because it's posted in two thread's three threads four thread's……… five thread's……… six thread's seven you get the point right?
Last edited by john2 on Mon 09.17.2007 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
john2

Postby Infidel » Mon 09.17.2007 7:05 am

Effort shows and people respect effort when they see it.

If you know the effort you are making is insufficient, then make more. There is no real how. Either you learn from your mistakes, or you just accept that some things take extra effort.

I read what I write several times before posting and still don't notice many errors until after I post, so I have to edit my post several times. Looking at the "edited" notes on about, I'd say my average is about 5 edits per post. So I carefully read my post, then even after posting am forced to edit 5 more times, often even more. Even with the multiple edits, there are usually still mistakes left in my post, but they have been mitigated to within acceptable tolerance levels.

I also use firefox. The U3 version is 1.5 so didn't support spell check, so I got the version from portableapps.com and now use that exclusively, although it doesn't work on the about forums so my spelling mistakes are far more numerous there.

All you can do is your best, but always remember that your best today should be better than your best the day before. Always improve. Every day become a little better than the day before.
なるほど。
さっぱりわからん。
Infidel

Native language: 英語

Postby john2 » Mon 09.17.2007 7:43 am

Now that's what I call helpful〜〜 PS. Actually I over read what I said… Actually in chinese, I can't translate but I get the aproximate meaning.
Last edited by john2 on Mon 09.17.2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
john2

Postby burstandbloom » Mon 09.17.2007 10:48 am

saraLynne wrote:

Just like me and my anime-based avatar and signature. I am not taken as seriously as I could be around here by the veteran members. However, on a different forum, several of those same people like me and are more friendly. I don't act any differently there than I do here.

I've always wondered about that idea.
Not that I consider myself an anime fan, or my avatar to be very anime-ish because I don't even know what anime it's from if it's from an anime at all, but I've always thought those forum veterans probably don't take me, or people with anime like avatars as seriously.
Last edited by burstandbloom on Mon 09.17.2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
burstandbloom

Postby Dehitay » Mon 09.17.2007 1:21 pm

john2 wrote:
Now that's what I call helpful〜〜 PS. Actually I over read what I said… Actually in chinese, I can't translate but I get the aproximate meaning.

Is Chinese your native language?
www.bananamonkeyninja.com
The only webcomic endorsed by Banana Monkey Ninja
Dehitay

Native language: English

Postby Infidel » Mon 09.17.2007 2:41 pm

I've gone through a few different signatures. They made a dramatic difference in the way people reacted to my posts.
なるほど。
さっぱりわからん。
Infidel

Next

Return to General off topic