Postby phreadom » Wed 11.25.2009 8:18 am

FrozenFlame wrote:I recommend you watch

1.Mr.Brain

2.Bloody Monday

3.Team Medical Dragon

Those movies are awesome, and those what I watched before ^^,, also :

4.Papa to Musume

5.( teary drama ) One liter of Tears

btw, I'm a big fan of Takuya Kimura and that old 'ji-san' I forgot his name.
Also the main actress of Papa to Musume I forgot her name :mrgreen:

I've seen Mr.Brain, Team Medical Dragon (Iryu), and Papa to Musume and really enjoyed them. I haven't watched bloody Monday yet and although One Liter of Tears seems to be one of the most recommended dramas ever, I still haven't watched it because it sounds so sad. :P

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Aragaki_Yui Is who you're referring to. :D
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: Jdrama

Postby IceCream » Wed 11.25.2009 8:30 am

If you like Iryu, you might like JIN, from this seasons dramas.

This season, a lot of the dramas Japanese subs are being put up on d-addicts, which are an excellent way of learning (you can also use Subs2srs to make cards in anki).

i recently reviewed the japanese difficulty level of a lot of the dramas so far this season over at RTK, and i'l edit as i watch more, so, if anyone's interested, it's here:
http://forum.koohii.com/viewtopic.php?id=4662
IceCream

Native language: English

Postby rei_shichi » Wed 10.13.2010 1:38 pm

wow. i found lots of jdrama's here that i haven't watched before. cool. xD
well, here's my list of favorites. :)

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
cast: Uchi Hiroki, Kamenashi Kazuya, Tegoshi Yuya, Miyao Shuntaro, Oomasa Aya
Four good-looking guys tries to transform a horror-loving girl who has inferiority complex about her looks into a "proper lady" for free lodging. xD

Mr. Brain
cast: Mizushima Hiro, Ayase Haruka, Kimura Takuya
Uh.. detective story. crimes and stuff. xD I learned a lot about how the brain works. pretty much good if you're into crimes and knowledge.

Proposal Daisakusen
cast: Nagasawa Masami, Yamashita Tomohisa
Masami and Yamapi plays as best friends since Elementary School. Masami is getting married to someone else and Yamapi tries to goes back to the past to change the future and change Masami's decision. xD

Code Blue 1 & 2
cast: Asari Yosuke, Higa Manami , Toda Erika, Yamashita Tomohisa, Aragaki Yui, Asari Yosuke
Medical drama. one word. AWESOME. xD and yamapi can't get any cooler than being a doctor. :)

Ryuusei no Kizuna

cast: Ninomiya Kazunari, Nishikido Ryo, Toda Erika
Those three plays as siblings whose parent's got killed when they were out of the house to watch shooting stars. They promised to find the culprit when they older. Unpredictable and amazing plot. xD it gets you more interested by the minute.

Yukan Club
cast: Okayama Hajime, Yokoyama Yu, Akanishi Jin, Kashii Yu, Taguchi Junnosuke, Kaga Takeshi
Six rich and bored smart students. They are the members of the Student Council. They solve mysteries to pass time. xD

Tantei Gakuen Q
cast: Kaname Jun, Shida Mirai, Yamada Ryosuke, Kamiki Ryunosuke, Suzuki Kazuma, Jinnai Takanori
Five gifted students studying in Detective Academy to be Dan-sensei's successor. Okay. This detective drama is the best i've seen in my life. and the cast are kids. they're so cute. the plot is amazing and unpredictable. the crimes are intelligently done and if you guessed correctly, you might as well be a detective yourself. xD

Orthros no Inu
cast: Takizawa Hideaki, Nishikido Ryo, Mizukawa Asami
So-- Takki is the bad guy xD he possessed the "God Hand"-- he can heal any kind of illnesses and wounds by touching other people. Ryo-chan possessed the "Demon Hand"-- he can kill people just by touching them-- he's the good guy. Hikaru Yaotome (Hey!Say!JUMP) appears in this drama as well. This drama is kinda about crimes and justice and all that. It's got a very unique plot with all the hand thing and killing and healing. xD all in all, it's one of the best dramas out there. be sure not to miss it. :)

Shibatora
cast: Teppei Koike, Fujiki Naohito, Miki Maya
Te-chan as Shibata Taketora (Shibatora) plays a police detective who is a Kendo master but looks like a middle schooler. He's got an ability to see something called "hands of death"-- meaning he can see weird hands on people who is going to die soon. This is one of those dramas where the story digs deeper and deeper every episode. Te-chan was amazing in this (he always is~ :colonthree: ).

Tumbling
cast: Seto Koji, Miura Shohei, Sato Jiro, Yamamoto Yusuke, Shunsuke Daito, Nishijima Takahiro and others xD
This drama is about male rhythmic gymnastics. The casts are very good and they make you "ooooh" and "aaaah" and "woooow" whenever they do backhand and stuff. ^_^ all of them trained very hard for this drama. It was amazing. Okay. I'm a die-hard Miura Shohei fan and he is incredibly hot in this drama (even when wearing tights). Very good plot, amazing actors and very heartwarming. :colonthree: And you can see guys cry so muuch. They practically cried once every episode, especially Koji-kun. xD

Hidarime Tantei Eye
cast: Yamada Ryosuke, Yokoyama Yu, Ishihara Satomi, Nakayama Yuma, Morimoto shintaro
Well, if you haven't seen this before, i suggest you go and watch the SPECIAL episode first. That way, you can see if this drama suits your taste. I loved this drama because i love Yama-chan. :D Another detective drama. Ainosuke (Yamada) had a cornea transplant from his brother (Yokoyama) and then his brother died in an accident. Afterwards, Ainosuke sees strange images whenever his left eye receives shock (when he's puched, or crashes onto stuff) and he thinks it's related to his brother's death. So he and his teacher (Satomi) investigates about it and then boom. Watch it. it's great. xD And yama-chan's acting is amazing. It's like he's got split personality most of the time. He can change his expression in a split second. I just hated the ending but.. well, i can live with that. :roll:

. ookay. well, i dig detective stories. xD (although i can't stand all the blood. eugh. :x ) but all of these dramas get 5 stars for me. have fun~. :dance:
^_^ just around the corner ^_^
rei_shichi

Native language: NA

Postby taiyouka » Thu 01.06.2011 11:58 am

My favorites J-dramas:

1 Bloody monday
2. Gokusen
3. Vampire boy
4. Hana no kimi
5. Samurai High School
6. Nobuta wo Produce
7. Kurosagi

I really like them. :) I hope, you'll like it too.
taiyouka

Native language: Lithuanian

Postby Mariya » Tue 04.05.2011 5:26 pm

I dont think anyone has mentioned the following, these are all awesome as well the ones already mentioned:

Maou (魔王)
Ohno Satoshi, Ikuta Toma
Basically about a brilliant lawyer who seems kind hearted and humble but is secretly plotting revenge against his brother's killer. On the other hand, the story also revolves around the man who has become a detective due to his dark past and is pursuing the series of murders.

Majo no Jouken (魔女の条件 )
Takizawa Hideaki, Matsushima Nanako
Michi, a 26 year old high school math teacher, tentatively accepts her boyfriend's proposal of marriage, uncertain of her love for him but feeling pressure from her father and society to do what is expected of her. Hikaru, a 17 year old boy frustrated by his home life with his single mother and having been expelled from many high schools for bad behavior, enters Michi's class as a new transfer student. As their relationship grows they realize that they both feel that they have lost themselves to the pressures of those around them, and it is this common bond that draws them dangerously close. What follows is a heart-wrenching story of forbidden love where Michi must face society's judgement for corrupting a minor, abandoning her fiance, and disappointing her parents and co-workers.
Mariya

Previous

Return to Japanese Movies and Music