Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria

Discuss Japanese movies and music.

Phantasmagoria

Postby Lolicaor805 » Mon 03.12.2007 1:26 pm

I recently picked up a copy of the Cure Magazine at my local hot topic (yes, a visual kei magazine at hot topic), and they advertised a group called "phantasmagoria". I was wondering if anybody here listens to them. What do they sound like? I tried downloading some of their stuff, but I didnt find anything on limewire...
Lolicaor805

RE: Phantasmagoria

Postby Rypervenche » Fri 03.16.2007 5:30 am

Are you sure it's not Deadsy's second album?
Rypervenche

Postby Nibble » Fri 03.16.2007 7:00 am

Nibble

Postby shinjuunk » Sun 03.18.2007 8:31 pm

Phantasmagoria is really a good band~ But its been awhile since I heard any of their stuff. I think its time for me to crawl out of my Luna Sea bubble. =__=

Anyway...
Remember Dir en Grey before they were Dir en Grey? (La:Sadies) Before Toshiya joined and they called themselves "Dir en Grey", the bassist for La:Sadies is now playing in Pantasmagoria. I think his name is Toshi but please don't quote me on that. Like I said, its been awhile, but that guitarist of theres, Jun, makes for some really nice eye candy~

(I think you can find them on esnips.com)
shinjuunk

Re: Phantasmagoria

Postby visual.kei_love » Mon 03.10.2008 11:51 pm

-fan girl moment-

I'm bringing this topic back to life. I know ALOT about Phantasmagoria. I have all of their music and all of the music from the bands before and after the broke up and yes evern their side projects. (attic, HISKAREA, Kisaki project ect.)

There isn't much I don't know about them but if I start writting my fingers will be left sore because I have typed too much, but if you ever want to know something just ask.
visual.kei_love

Return to Japanese Movies and Music