View topic - Jun Matsumoto

Jun Matsumoto

Discuss Japanese movies and music.

RE: Jun Matsumoto

Postby prep_girl_Nessa » Fri 09.14.2007 10:04 am

yuubi wrote:

have you seen their new PV? its cool...

What, "Happiness?" It sucks. Horribly.

As in the song and the PV. Both are terribly crappy. It's like they aren't even trying anymore. I feel bad for people like TVXQ who actually have talent and work incredibly hard, and yet Arashi can put out 'Happiness' crap and have it make it to number one.

Sorry for my rant ^_^'' I just get really upset about that in any country (Including American music as well xD)
Last edited by prep_girl_Nessa on Fri 09.14.2007 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Harumi Nessa - 熱砂 春美(Just kidding ^_^'')
'Do you know what it feels like, loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
' - Enrique Iglesias <3
prep_girl_Nessa

Postby yuubi » Fri 09.14.2007 3:53 pm

That's okay. I always respect anyone's opinion. I guess its because i'm still new to the ARASHI fandom that's why i don't even notice if their songs are crappy now. I'm actually heartbroken right now hearing these kind of comments. I was thinking "what happened to the fandom?" fans nowadays are bashing them. I know i can't blame them either, its their opinion. But i think that if the songs get crappy now its because Johnny seems too fast releasing one project after the other that's why i guess the quality is lost. There isn't enough time to sit and think about making a quality song. The guys' sked is really hectic... they are being worked out to death. I hate Johnny for that!

Sorry if i also ranted. really, am just heartbroken. i think i love these guys so much that i become affected.
yuubi

Postby prep_girl_Nessa » Fri 09.14.2007 4:03 pm

Sorry if I broke your heart, it just really bothers me that the song sounds like they aren't even trying and it's number one when TVXQ has to kill themselves to get that. TVXQ has just, if not a more hectic schedule than Arashi and they still manage to make amazing songs.

But, I must admit that 'Kitto Daijoubu,' 'Wish,' 'I Want Somebody,' and 'Love So Sweet' from Arashi are on my Ipod. You might want to check out those songs; they are actually good ^_^
Last edited by prep_girl_Nessa on Fri 09.14.2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Do you know what it feels like, loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
' - Enrique Iglesias <3
prep_girl_Nessa

Postby Kisshu » Fri 09.14.2007 7:32 pm

yuubi wrote:
really? i also sent him an email on his birthday and waited to see if he can read it on his radio show but hell, no.... oh wells... maybe in the future i'll send another mail.

i haven't watched kimi wa petto...i just have a lot of shows/movies to download first. i just finished pikanchi and pikanchi double movies...

have you seen their new PV? its cool...

No, I haven't seen the new PV, but I want too XD Also, I sent him one of those musical birthday cards on his birthday and made him a cake and took pictures of it for him. <3
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

Postby yuubi » Fri 09.14.2007 8:02 pm

Nessa... no, thats okay... at least I've gotten this out of my chest. Yeah, those are great songs.

Kisshu...do you have vox or LJ acct? maybe i can put it up in my vox or LJ account so you can watch... i'll let you know when i set it up if you want :)
yuubi

Postby Kisshu » Fri 09.14.2007 11:13 pm

yuubi wrote:
Kisshu...do you have vox or LJ acct? maybe i can put it up in my vox or LJ account so you can watch... i'll let you know when i set it up if you want :)

No, actually. I don't have either. Lawl. I'm not much for blogging. can you access it without an account?
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

Postby prep_girl_Nessa » Fri 09.14.2007 11:19 pm

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v11420919szwbm3H?searchId=6656129548216274334&rank=0

^ On veoh, you can download it or watch it like it's youtube.

But it's not worth your time, honestly...
' - Enrique Iglesias <3
prep_girl_Nessa

Postby chiisu321 » Sun 01.27.2008 2:58 am

prep_girl_Nessa wrote:
Oh dear lord, KWP. I want my own Momo!! xD

yuubi - yeah, I couldn't watch the bathroom scene either, my mind wouldn't allow it. -_-''

You guys really liked Gokusen? I thought it was terribly boring; even Jun wasn't enough to make me watch it, I only saw I think 5 or 6 episodes, and I can usually sit through boring things when cute guys are involved. ^_^''

I agree. KWP was good, but i don't think it was half as good as HYD. This show as a whole has been my fav for a while.

Gokusen.......it's okay. I still havent had the motivation to finish it. I was watching it to see Shin more then Jun though.

off topic, but you should watch Hana Kimi (japanese version of course) if you havent already. ;)
chiisu321

Postby hyperconjugated » Sun 01.27.2008 4:11 am

chiisu321 wrote:
-----

You are messing the "Newest threads" layout by necroing bunch of old discussions. Why would you do that?
Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer
hyperconjugated

Native language: Finnish

Re: Jun Matsumoto

Postby angel8ren » Fri 08.01.2008 1:43 pm

I really like him.
He's great.

I like him in HANA YORI DANGO 1 2 3 ...&... GOKUSEN 1 2 3 ...&... KIMI WA PETTO..

:mrgreen:
`tsukky`o7_o8.:)
angel8ren

Postby two_heads_talking » Fri 08.01.2008 1:55 pm

Angel, renecroposting a thread after someone has already pointed out it's necroposted is not only bad form, but it's bad form with edgings of redundancy..

Pay attention to the date of posting and if the thread has been dead (not answered) for about 3 months, don't bother with it. The only time that is overlooked is if you are adding something informative to the subject, which something like "I really like him. He's great," is not adding anything..

Did you bother to read the rules of the forums before you started posting up? 2 of 4 of your posts lead me to believe you did not..
two_heads_talking

Native language: English

Postby meg25 » Sat 08.02.2008 11:47 am

Hello! Just wanted to share this with all of you.

Jun will star in the 24 Hour TV Drama entitled "Myu no Anyo, Papa ni Ageru," which will air on August 30, 2008 at NTV .
The drama is based on a true story about a young man (played by Matsumoto) who learns he has a rare illness known as CIDP, which affects the nervous system. He begins to lose the functioning of his limbs, but he is determined to fight the illness with the support of his wife (Karina) and his 2-year-old daughter, Myu-chan.

Matsumoto, along with the rest of Arashi and actress Yukie Nakama, has already been announced as a host for "24 Hour Television," scheduled for August 30-31.
meg25

Re: RE: Jun Matsumoto

Postby greenishdhal » Thu 04.16.2009 4:00 am

Kisshu wrote:RAWR. duble poast. but if i editted it now, nobody would see what i have to say -_- Anyway, I just bought the latest (made in 2006) album by Arashi. Obviously, my favorite is Jun, but allll the guys in that band are adorable. Anybody else like them?

` its goos to hear that there are people here who likes the ARASHI & matsujun . well .. im one of their number one fan here in the Philippines !! wee 0.o all of the members of ARASHI are definitely awesome, starting with jun, ohno, sho, nino and aiba :] lol lol lol .. i love them the most .

` have you seen.. BAMBiNO? matsujun is the lead cast, were he has the ability to cook italian pastas && with his determination he then achieve his goal on becoming a chef even with a lot of struggles hits him. soo KAWAii :3
` wee 0.n

- try MAOU, ohno satoshi is there!
- door to door, nino playing the role of a salesman with cerebral palsy
- yamada taro monogatari, sho & nino are there ..

LOVE iTT :))
arashi Pictures, Images and Photos

[♥ARASHi♥]
greenishdhal

Postby starfire_ren » Tue 07.28.2009 9:39 am

I first saw him in kimi wa petto..he's kawaaiii!!! :D
I read that he acted in the drama "Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru". Anyone seen it?? Is it a sad one? I don't wanna watch it if it.. :cry:
starfire_ren

Postby kyttybytes » Fri 11.09.2012 4:36 am

Ahh.. MatsuJun. <3 :D He's one of the good actor in Arashi~ :D Most of his dramas are just Amazing! :D
:love: Arashi :love:
:love: Sho Sakurai :love: Masaki Aiba :love: Jun Matsumoto :love: Satoshi Ohno :love: Kazunari Ninomiya :love:

kyttybytes

Native language: English, Malay

Previous

Return to Japanese Movies and Music