Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - TJP Japanese User Interface

TJP Japanese User Interface

Do you have any suggestions to the page's content and such?

TJP Japanese User Interface

Postby Stone_Cold » Tue 07.21.2009 10:30 pm

I think it would be nice for users to choose between everything being in Japanese or English. Always something to consider for future upgrades.
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Native language: 英語

Re: TJP Japanese User Interface

Postby phreadom » Tue 07.21.2009 10:38 pm

This has been considered. However, because we have things like the main site, the wiki, gallery, and the forum etc which are all technically separate pieces of software, it becomes much trickier to just have an option to switch them all into Japanese. It depends if the individual packages actually offer Japanese language versions and the ability for a user to choose with display language they want etc, and then finding a way to tie them together.

We'll probably look at such an option for the main part of the site and the forum, as these are the main parts of the site.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: TJP Japanese User Interface

Postby Stone_Cold » Tue 07.21.2009 11:26 pm

I'm aware, that's why I recommended it a future upgrade since it wouldn't be practical for the whole website w/ its external attachments. There’re things in the works… :wink:
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Native language: 英語

Return to Suggestions