Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Podcasts and an idea

Podcasts and an idea

Do you have any suggestions to the page's content and such?

Podcasts and an idea

Postby raevin » Thu 12.09.2010 12:41 pm

I'll make this short and simple, hehe. Anyone know if, and when, the podcasts will return? I remember when they first started, it was pretty helpful for me to hear actual talk and discussions, instead of just reading all of it.

Also, is there any possibility of integrating a voice chat here? I'm not really talking about Skype, since you can't create chat rooms in it, but something more like having a TeamSpeak server set up. I have one set up that can be used as a test or just for fun. I just think communicating via voice and hearing it is the most helpful.
raevin

Native language: English

Re: Podcasts and an idea

Postby Dustin » Fri 12.10.2010 2:58 pm

I'm not sure if the podcasts will come back but I'll make sure it's mentioned to Clay

We are currently looking at ways to make the site a bit more interactive so we will keep these in mind.
For the time being, if you're able to spare a couple of dollars Jpod101 might be a good option with a MASSIVE library for all levels of Japanese. I personally download the entire archive and then discontinue my account.

http://thejapanesepage.com/forum/viewto ... 15&t=15104 For instructions and the holiday coupon.

We have textchat but not enough people that a voicechat would work. Feel free to join our chat anytime, and someone may be willing to do a skype session, and in the past we've had several people on skype at once!
Dustin

Native language: English

Return to Suggestions