Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Thank you for giving!

Thank you for giving!

Do you have any comments to tjp.com, good or bad?

Thank you for giving!

Postby Kuranado » Sun 02.01.2009 4:15 am

I looked before posting, and didn't see a post in this forum for my thoughts. My apologies if it is staring me in the face and I missed it.

Anyway, I have been downloading free flash cards, watching free videos, taking free lessons, taking free quizzes, listening to free sound files, reading free articles/lessons where you click, and voila! A native Japanese speaker pronounces everything for you...and I just downloaded the free JLS. At that point, i decided, "I MUST say something!"

So, I want to thank all of you, for being so kind, by giving all of us here so much free material, and asking for nothing in return. I know you do have some things for sale, but honestly, you could have it ALL for sale. But, you don't. You give and give and give, and it astounds me.

I have made a number of purchases at thejapanshop, but that isn't the same as giving. I did make a small donation when i joined a few days ago, and now I am ashamed at how small a donation i made. I tell myself, "Well, you ARE living on a disability pension at the moment, so it's not like you are rich...and it was right before payday." And yes, that's all true. But, I'm going to donate a little more, just so i can give back to those that give to me. I know you aren't asking me to do this, but then, I didn't ask you to give so much to me, and everyone else. You just did it, because you are kind people.

I want to return the kindness, in some small way, so I'm heading right back to the donation page.

Thank all of you for giving SO MUCH to the students here. It IS appreciated!

どもう ありがとう ございまして みんなさん!
クラナド
Kuranado

Re: Thank you for giving!

Postby clay » Sun 02.01.2009 8:16 am

Wow! We REALLY appreciate not only your using the site, but taking the time to write such a nice note.

Phreadom is the co-author for the JLS and I know he is very happy to hear it is being used and enjoyed. :)

THANK YOU!
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone
clay
Site Admin

Postby Stone_Cold » Wed 04.15.2009 7:42 pm

Searching the internet for helpful Japanese learning materials are hard to find... even the materials you need to purchase. The Japanese Page offers good learning materials that are great for helping you learn Japanese. Including the fact that both The Japanese Page website and co-author Phreadom’s JLS website (http://nihongonobenkyou.com/) offer great learning tools which are free. Sure purchasing Japanese learning materials (ex. Genki) is something I recommend, but for learning some basics there’s no need to purchase anything with these websites. Thank you to all those who took the time to make these great learning materials for students to successfully learn Japanese. I really appreciate it!
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Native language: 英語

Postby clay » Thu 04.16.2009 7:58 am

Thanks!
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone
clay
Site Admin

Return to Comments