Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - "wuz good" ...wtf...

"wuz good" ...wtf...

英語を勉強している方のためのフォーラムです。練習のために英語の文章を投稿してもかまわなく、英語の文法・語彙に関する質問をしてもけっこうです。

RE: "wuz good" ...wtf...

Postby Reno » Tue 08.15.2006 12:14 pm

keatonatron wrote:
Ummm.... Hackers don't write code. Programmers do.

Formalities. :D

They're just a bunch of wacked out computerkids with their fake language to
proof they're above all others (Elite, yeah right). Stupid nerds! :@
Good luck with studying everybody and I hope one day I will be able to pick it back up.

Until then, a nice goodbye from me to you ;)
Reno

Postby two_heads_talking » Tue 08.15.2006 4:35 pm

reno, we have plenty, if not many of those "stupid nerds" that you so plainly put on these forums.. let's hope they don't trace your connection and give you some fun..
two_heads_talking

Native language: English

Postby ss » Tue 08.15.2006 5:29 pm

Coco-san wrote
Oni−san. The reason I'm using a lot of periods is... :D :D :D :p

:o Oni .... & ... yourself..... talking about " a lot of peerriiooddss " .........

Simply curious !

:D :D :D O.o

Edit :
Famous quote from Coco-san: Curiosity is the mother of wisdom.
Must discover the truth....
;) :D
ss

Native language: English speaking family

Postby Infidel » Tue 08.15.2006 9:03 pm

hacker was a term that originated at MIT for programmers that came up with brilliant simple solutions to complex problems quickly, even if those solutions were somewhat crude.

It's the media that has distorted that term so that the general public only associates it with mischief.
なるほど。
さっぱりわからん。
Infidel

Native language: 英語

Postby keatonatron » Wed 08.16.2006 1:57 am

There are many people (hacking purists?) who believe that a true hacker never does any damage, and never lets anyone know they're present on a system. They break through the security of a server, take a look around and explore the system, then make a quiet exit. Occasionally they'll leave a note for the system admin telling them the weaknesses in their security :p

That style of hacking derives from an enthusiasm for computing and a desire to learn. It's not about stealing or making a name for yourself by defacing websites.
keatonatron

Postby Ongakuka » Wed 08.16.2006 5:42 am

There are many people (hacking purists?) who believe that a true hacker never does any damage, and never lets anyone know they're present on a system. They break through the security of a server, take a look around and explore the system, then make a quiet exit. Occasionally they'll leave a note for the system admin telling them the weaknesses in their security

Talking from experience,Keatさん?
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Postby tanuki » Wed 08.16.2006 12:24 pm

Wasn't there a white/black hat distinction?
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。
tanuki

Postby two_heads_talking » Wed 08.16.2006 1:01 pm

keatonatron wrote:
There are many people (hacking purists?) who believe that a true hacker never does any damage, and never lets anyone know they're present on a system. They break through the security of a server, take a look around and explore the system, then make a quiet exit. Occasionally they'll leave a note for the system admin telling them the weaknesses in their security :p

That style of hacking derives from an enthusiasm for computing and a desire to learn. It's not about stealing or making a name for yourself by defacing websites.

yes and all those inmates in singsing are not guilty as well.. at this point it's a matter of semantics and quite frankly each and every niche is just a little bit different.. you say tomayto, i say tomahto.. yes, there are those hired to "hack" into computer systems etc.. there are also hackers.. i don't consider the two things the same..
two_heads_talking

Previous

Return to 英語の練習