Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Question about the CD use

Question about the CD use

Discussions for those using the Genki Textbook series

Question about the CD use

Postby DbLoki » Wed 12.10.2008 9:44 pm

I just got the Genki I textbook and workbook, and managed to borrow the teacher's set of cd's from a friend (who apparently never ended up using the set >.< lol) and my sister ordered the answer key for me this morning (xmas) :D.

My question is, looking through the books, I know what tracks to use with the workbook, as it tells me by the icon when it's relavent, but how do I know what tracks to play with the text book, and when? I tried looking at the intro on the textbook, but I couldn't find it. Am I just missing something? Also if there were instructions or anything with the cd's I don't have them, just the discs.
DbLoki

Native language: English

Re: Question about the CD use

Postby cal » Tue 02.23.2010 5:56 pm

Did you ever get an answer to your question? There should have been an insert with the Student CDs showing what tracks correspond to what in the textbook (Disc 1) and the workbook (Disc 2). If you need this breakdown, let me know and I can provide the information for you. Any chance you still have the teacher CDs? I'd love to get copies!
cal

Native language: English

Re: Question about the CD use

Postby Curry_Girl » Wed 10.13.2010 7:37 pm

Disk one is for use with the text book and disc two is for use with the work book. I hope this helps. :colonthree:
Curry_Girl

Native language: American English

Return to Genki Textbook