View topic - Magazine Subscription
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Sat 10.01.2005 1:02 am
If you happen to order a subscription through CDJapan then move to Japan while the subscription is active, they can't change the shipping address to a local one. They did however cancel my subscription and promptly refund the remainder of the subscription.
If you're interested in older magazines issues (i.e., not current), don't forget The Japan Shop. This tends to be a much cheaper alternative.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri 07.06.2007 11:23 pm
- Location: 愛知県岡崎市
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
Hmm. Wakannai san, Nihongo Journal is about what?
I do not mean any offence, but I think the answer to this type of question can be easily found by a simple search on the web. Questions like this, unfortunately, make people more disinclined to assist you.
Please note that:
1. English is not my first language.
2. I am not Japanese. I am prone to making mistakes so please point them out if you see any.
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Wed 03.01.2006 10:01 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests