Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Help please!

Help please!

Japanese, general discussion on the language

Help please!

Postby Sybila » Sun 08.07.2005 2:07 am

[small]I know there is probably a thread like this, but yeah...lol sorry! I just wanted to know how to write in japanese without having a japanese keyboard? Like is there a program you can download? If there is can you please PLEASE PLLLEEEAAASSEE PM it to me, ONEGAI!!!! that would be so great, I would LOVE to write in it. So please PM me, arigato minasan :) ( i bet i said that wrong XD) sorry everyone im dumb, get used to it! lol ;)[/small]
I can't jump high, so I jump from high places.
Sybila

RE: Help please!

Postby Daisuke » Sun 08.07.2005 5:16 am

Check the 'Read this before you post a question.' topic, there should be a link to an IME, and if you dont know how to install there should be something about it in this sites FAQ.
Daisuke
Site Admin

RE: Help please!

Postby princem » Sun 08.07.2005 8:21 am

I used the tutorial at http://www.andante.org/ime.html.

For Windows XP users, the time it takes to set up an IME is on the order of a few minutes, and no third-party software is required. I can't speak for the other OS's though.

But yeah, it's always a good idea to read something entitled "read this before you post a question" before posting a question. I might just read it myself someday. ;)
\"Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration.\" Thomas A. Edison
princem

Return to Japanese General Discussion