View topic - Why You Want To Learn Japanese
haha, its definitely not cos manga is in jap, should be the anime & dramas, caant stand the disgusting subs some pple come up with... evn worse is the dubbibg and voice-overs... ugh...
so learng jap would conveniently solve problms of misunderstandg...
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed 03.14.2007 5:55 am
1. I would like to go to Japan someday.
2. I would like to learn a new language and Japanese is a wonderful language to learn.
3. I am interested in Japanese fashion.
Those are the main reasons why I am learning Japanese.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu 03.15.2007 9:28 am
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat 03.17.2007 7:59 pm
I heard the speaking part was easy, at least easier than other languages such as German, which I originally wanted to study first. But the writing part is bloody...
I must say I disagree with that. I think it all depends on what language you speak as mother tounge. Myself, I speak Norwegian. German is so similar, and quite easy to speak for me. Japanese, however, is the complete opposite grammar of most European languages. Therefore I would argue that speaking japanese is actually quite difficult. You have to get used to think backwards, the different levels of politeness, and so on. The only reason I can see why japanese might be easier to speak is that it has less "complex" sounds. Everything is built up by either only a vocal, or consonant + vocal (except ん) However getting a good pronunciaton considering pitch and so on, is quite difficult though.
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Mon 03.12.2007 12:43 pm
- Native language: Norwegian
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Sun 03.19.2006 4:29 pm
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed 01.11.2006 7:43 pm
I am also obsessed with Anime & Manga!!!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon 03.19.2007 10:19 pm
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu 03.22.2007 5:02 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests