Japanese, general discussion on the language
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Fri 11.18.2005 10:07 am
- Native language: English speaking family
Cool ~ , in Lion City, we called it Ice Kachang, and I'll ask for alot of mango topping and red bean paste, yummy ~
- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sat 02.04.2006 3:31 am
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
- Location: Tokyo (Via Seattle)
I've always thought Japanese construction workers look pretty cool. In Japan, the working class has style B)
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed 08.16.2006 12:59 pm
They should make that stylish stuff osha is the us LOL.
I wouldn't mind wearing some of that stuff on the job.
Do you think they have a pair of those cool shoes in a us 15?
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri 06.23.2006 12:55 am
lol that is some entertaining stuff
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: Sun 09.25.2005 9:00 pm
- Location: South America
Cool! Japanese construction workers are more stylish than many people I know, me included.
But I don't understand...why could a child need a Tobi outfit?
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon 07.17.2006 12:27 pm
there are even children's outfits ^_^
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Thu 01.19.2006 1:32 pm
- Native language: 米語
- Location: 米国
They start the kids working at a pretty young age in Japan, I guess...