Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - No Subject

No Subject

Japanese, general discussion on the language

No Subject

Postby Advent_Sun » Thu 07.12.2007 5:54 pm

Well, it's the strokes and meanings I memorize the easiest. Pronounciations too.
Advent_Sun

RE: No Subject

Postby Rypermanji » Thu 07.12.2007 6:11 pm

I'm sorry....what was the point of this thread? And uhhh which part is hard then? It sounded like you were saying, "These two parts of learning Kanji are easy, but this one is hard".....yet I fail to see any difficulty in what you are saying.......so learning Kanji is a cinch then? Ok, we'll be sure to test you very soon on your kanji knowledge ~_^

Don't think we won't...

ライパー卍
グラディスが大好きだよ!
Rypermanji

Postby richvh » Thu 07.12.2007 6:45 pm

The hard part is the sheer quantity.
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

Postby Advent_Sun » Thu 07.12.2007 6:52 pm

Rypermanji wrote:
I'm sorry....what was the point of this thread? And uhhh which part is hard then? It sounded like you were saying, "These two parts of learning Kanji are easy, but this one is hard".....yet I fail to see any difficulty in what you are saying.......so learning Kanji is a cinch then? Ok, we'll be sure to test you very soon on your kanji knowledge ~_^

Don't think we won't...

ライパー卍
Crap. I posted in the wrong thread. How'd the hell daid a end up making this one? Whatever...

Maybe I chat too much. Look, pronounciation and memorizing strokes is the least of my worries. Like the poster above said, the true challenge lies in the sheer quantity.

As far as testing me... maybe I do chat too much. I look forward to some testing later on though. PLease keep that in mind about 30 days from now.
Advent_Sun

Postby richvh » Thu 07.12.2007 7:39 pm

You probably clicked "New Thread" when you meant to click "New Reply".
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

Return to Japanese General Discussion