View topic - The infidel is dead.
we will miss you infidel, you big lug.
- Posts: 4137
- Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
- Native language: English
'Do you know what it feels like, loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?' - Enrique Iglesias <3
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Tue 03.07.2006 3:11 am
I had gotten used to that cute little questioning avatar.
TJP won't be the same without you.
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon 12.26.2005 3:16 pm
It's too bad you have family that would have such a malacious intent. With this, I hope you are able to reconcile your differences with your family. As time goes on, you and they may regret letting something drive you apart.
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Wed 07.05.2006 3:36 pm
- Location: 未確認飛行物体
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Thu 04.07.2005 4:03 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests