Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello

Hello

Japanese, general discussion on the language

Hello

Postby rakansen » Wed 11.14.2007 6:19 pm

Soo, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I didn't see a section for pen pals. Is anyone here actually from Japan? I would like to have a good Japanese friend that has already mastered English, that may be willing to help out a beginner ^^. I mean, sure, this site helps a load, and I have yet to buy a good dictionary, but it's still more fun with a friend. All my RL friends kinda backed out on me.

By the way, until I get Vista installed, I kind of lost my XP disc, so I can't install the language pack for now. That's pretty frustrating, but if we can just type out Japanese words with English letters, that'd be fine for now.

Thanks guys!

- and mods, if this thread can be better placed, please move it accordingly, or notify me of how I can go about this (for free)
rakansen

RE: Hello

Postby Dehitay » Wed 11.14.2007 6:27 pm

If you want pen-pals, this site is good. I've met tons of people over it. But be warned, a majority of them tend to stop e-mailng you so you'll have to e-mail a lot if you want to find a permanent pen-pal

Edit: I forgot to actually put the site
http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=3
Last edited by Dehitay on Wed 11.14.2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.bananamonkeyninja.com
The only webcomic endorsed by Banana Monkey Ninja
Dehitay

Native language: English

RE: Hello

Postby rakansen » Wed 11.14.2007 8:06 pm

Dehitay wrote:
If you want pen-pals, this site is good. I've met tons of people over it. But be warned, a majority of them tend to stop e-mailng you so you'll have to e-mail a lot if you want to find a permanent pen-pal

Edit: I forgot to actually put the site
http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=3

Ah, arigato. This is very helpful!
rakansen

Return to Japanese General Discussion