Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - I need a translator. Help?

I need a translator. Help?

Have a Question about some Grammar point? Share it with the world!

I need a translator. Help?

Postby higure no uta » Sat 07.30.2005 12:03 pm

Hi, I'm Elise. Eli or Eli-chan for short. I know I'm probably in thewrong discussion or something (VERY new to this site), but oh well.

My friend Rin and I have a band. We want to translate the majority of our songs in Japanese (or at least romanji, so we'll be able to sing it). All of our Japanese penpals haven't gotten back to us when we sent them the first song, and we're growing impatient (it's been over 2 months with all of them).

We would really appreciate somebody translating our English songs into Romanji for us. My email address is Croft1800@aol.com, and my yahoo address is higure_no_uta@yahoo.com. If you can help us, please email me at either address!! Thank you so much for reading!! :D
higure no uta

RE: I need a translator. Help?

Postby Spaztick » Sat 07.30.2005 8:08 pm

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdic.html

I'm stickying another topic for these types of questions too.
XD At this sig.
Number of people that have: 13
SaiaiKenja
Daisuke
Kodi
dreamingxashley
redfoxer
ben
Elumi
LordDisa
Kates
AaRoN
Rezeyu
Hideiko_san
roosh
ParanoiaK3
Spaztick

RE: I need a translator. Help?

Postby Schattenjedi » Mon 08.01.2005 6:36 am

I don't see how a dictionary is going to help someone who apparently doesn't know any Japanese to translate a song into Japanese. Her only real chance is that someone who is fluent or near fluent in Japanese will translate the songs for her. But that's a lot to ask of someone you don't know like the people on this forum.
Schattenjedi

Return to Grammar Questions and Problems