Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - What happened to the forum with all the translation lists?

What happened to the forum with all the translation lists?

Have a Question about some Grammar point? Share it with the world!

What happened to the forum with all the translation lists?

Postby demeteloaf » Mon 02.13.2006 12:58 am

I know there's a vocabulary section on the site but I much rather study off the forum. I would imagine it has been moved out of sight but still exist so users wouldn't lose their posts. Can someone please give me the link to it? It would be much appreciated.
demeteloaf

RE: What happened to the forum with all the translation list

Postby Zeo » Mon 02.13.2006 8:12 am

Zeo and Dai's vocabulary forum doesn't exist anymore, we removed it into the database.

People that have posted there still got their posts, yes, but thats just how it is.

So do you find the vocab section hard to study from? Is there a reason why? Please tell us so that we know, and maybe there is something we can do to fix it.

- Zeo
Zeo

Native language: Norwegian

RE: What happened to the forum with all the translation list

Postby demeteloaf » Tue 02.14.2006 12:05 am

The new vocab section is great and all but I found the vocabulary forum to be a bit more useful. I found it much easier to learn with all the nouns, verbs, etc grouped into big individual lists than the current vocab section that groups that are based on other categories. The new vocab section is great for learning to use a word but I am not on that level yet, I just want to start with translations. Thanks for listening and making this great site, even though I'm just starting to learn Japanese it has been very useful. ^_^
demeteloaf

Return to Grammar Questions and Problems