Do you have a translation question?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed 03.12.2008 11:05 pm
I'm doing a project for a friend and need to know how one might say something like "Team Taro" in natural sounding Japanese.
Through what I already know in Japanese I was thinking "太郎組" might be appropriate but I need to make sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Mon 12.22.2008 5:08 am
- Native language: Italiano「伊語」
- Location: Amherst, MA
My 2 cents ... 太郎君の会？太郎君のチーム？
(I'm assuming 君 as a suffix ... but that really depends ...)
ー 流光 ー
- Posts: 5609
- Joined: Wed 11.01.2006 11:32 pm
- Native language: English
Omnistegan wrote:Through what I already know in Japanese I was thinking "太郎組" might be appropriate but I need to make sure.
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Sat 04.19.2008 10:09 pm
- Skype chat: yes_becki
- Native language: U.S. English, 米語
- Gender: Female
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
チーム太郎 would also be quite natural.