View topic - Is おとうさま ever used metaphorically?
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Thu 01.10.2008 9:20 pm
- Native language: Eggo (ワッフル語の方言)
- Gender: Male
Only reading the script in the link, おとうさま sounds literally being her father to me.
If it is お父様, he is her biological father. If it is お義父様, he is her father-in-law. But, of course, it is possible that it is metaphorical in the fictional story.
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Sat 08.01.2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Tokyo
- Native language: Japanese
April is a journalist the ninja turtles rescued at one point, and has become their friend.
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Fri 08.13.2010 2:08 pm
- Location: California, USA
- Native language: US English/米語
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests