View topic - Japanese word for "password"?
Ongakuka wrote:Well, you even gave it a winky face, so it's probably my face.
This made me laugh (sorry, I'm sure it must be a typo right?)
D'oh! it surely was...
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Fri 08.13.2010 2:08 pm
- Location: California, USA
- Native language: US English/米語
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Thu 01.10.2008 9:20 pm
- Native language: Eggo (ワッフル語の方言)
- Gender: Male
「です」 Goes at the end of a sentence。
「パスワード」 Goes at the beginning since we are talking about the password。
「STAR」 Goes after 「パスワード」 Becuase we're talking about what the password is, which in this case is "STAR"
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon 12.23.2013 5:10 pm
- Native language: NA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests