View topic - how do you say cool in Japanese
story of my life...
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed 09.14.2005 3:27 pm
*remembers an イテエ！ incident*
Number of people that have: 13
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Tue 01.25.2005 7:04 pm
I can't believe no one's mentioned ダンディー yet.
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Fri 02.18.2005 3:30 am
- Location: Osaka
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
I asked my Japanese girlfriend how to say "cool" and she in turn replied with "choku." Take it or leave it.
Is your girlfriend Okinawan? Choku sounds like okinawa-ben
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests