Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Help

Help

Do you have a translation question?

RE: Help

Postby faan-san » Wed 12.07.2005 11:57 am

Daisuke wrote:
knightofthewhitedragons wrote:
please someone tell me if this is right I am 20 years old.
I have 3 bothers and sisters.
Watashi wa ni-jusai desu. Watashi wa kyodia ga roku-nin arimasu

Don't post 3 times in a row!

God I HATE so impatient people! Wait for people to come online to answer your question! We are not create for sitting here waiting for you to ask so we can answer 1 minute after!

Live with waiting!
faan-san wrote:
faan-san wrote:
Hmm...I don't think so. I think it would be closer to:

おとうと を 三にん と いもうと も 三にん が います。
otooto o san-nin to imooto mo san-nin ga imasu.

Then again, if you go this 'sibling' route, then it would be more like:

きょだい を 六にん が います。
kyodai o roku-nin ga imasu.

If you need to post more than you wrote in the first post, use the EDIT option!

YOU! I agree with you about posting 3 times in a row simply because you are impatient. But, that wasn't my case...so fuck off you stupid-ass Dane.
I wish I weren't here...that my time could be spent elsewhere.
faan-san

Postby Daisuke » Wed 12.07.2005 2:24 pm

Are you born with eyes and brain?.. I doubt that. At first, the LAST line in my post was for you, AND IF I say that you shall edit your post instead of posting again YOU ******* do so, ok?! It was incredibly stupid, to insult me as well.. In case you were too blind to see it,

<<< Administrator

Find another place to learn Japanese.
I will ban you tomorrow.. Too lazy to ban idiots now..
Daisuke
Site Admin

Postby faan-san » Wed 12.07.2005 3:12 pm

Daisuke wrote:
Are you born with eyes and brain?.. I doubt that. At first, the LAST line in my post was for you, AND IF I say that you shall edit your post instead of posting again YOU ******* do so, ok?! It was incredibly stupid, to insult me as well.. In case you were too blind to see it,

<<< Administrator

Find another place to learn Japanese.
I will ban you tomorrow.. Too lazy to ban idiots now..

-of course I was born with eyes and a brain, don't you know anything about anatomy?

- I KNOW the last like was for me...which is why I responded to it. (see the red below)

faan-san's original post
YOU! I agree with you about posting 3 times in a row simply because you are impatient. But, that wasn't my case...so fuck off you stupid-ass Dane.

-I don't HAVE to edit my post rather than quote it. I would only edit it if I had made a mistake. I quoted it simply to keep the 2 peices of info separate.

-You shouldn't ban me for having my own opinion, that show lack of compassion and ill-will toward the responsibilities you hold.

-I'm well aware that you are an admin, and I know what I did. Yes, I will talk back to the upper power (be it a site admin, teacher, whatever), but I will always stand up for what I believe is right and you can't stop me from doing that.

--Lastly, I'm sorry for insulting you...I really shouldn't have, it was stupid and irrational. If you still want to ban me, then do so, but I wish no hard feelings.
Last edited by faan-san on Wed 12.07.2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faan-san

Postby Daisuke » Wed 12.07.2005 3:18 pm

The edit thing is not about opinion, or what you think, but it is rules on this board you most likely NOT bothered to read!.. Which is of course, your own problem.

The one who lacks in stuff are you.

Tough.. You should have thought about that before insulting.
Daisuke
Site Admin

Postby faan-san » Wed 12.07.2005 3:39 pm

Daisuke wrote:
The edit thing is not about opinion, or what you think, but it is rules on this board you most likely NOT bothered to read!.. Which is of course, your own problem.

The one who lacks in stuff are you.

Tough.. You should have thought about that before insulting.

Meh. *shrugs* If you still want to ban me, I'm not stopping you. And, you are right, I didn't read the rules. Only because I know the basic rules of a forum, and didn't find necesity in it. Oh, well.
faan-san

Postby Daisuke » Wed 12.07.2005 3:44 pm

Good.

Topic closed.
Daisuke
Site Admin

Postby CajunCoder » Wed 12.07.2005 3:45 pm

Woh, Daisuke... Dont you think you are/were being a tad harsh? And I understand how annoying it can be when people post thrice in a row, but you basically out-right flamed him for it...

Well, anyway. I suppose its not my place to say that.
CajunCoder

Previous

Return to Translation Questions or Discussion