Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - beginners problem

beginners problem

Do you have a translation question?

beginners problem

Postby kyle durell » Thu 01.05.2006 2:41 am

hello friends ....like the subject states.....iam a bit.... confused.....if at anytime i start to babble on ....and make no sence either reply and tell me calm the hell down or "PM" me and tell me what you will..... one more thing...my computer isnt capable or typing Hiragana so i will refer to the remanji ...sorry...alrighty here goes......

acording to the ramangi "i" two of these sighns side by side would be prenounced as "EEEE" meaning "good" right?...thanks for the time

japanese is a great language ....its hard as hell ...but fun
kyle durell

RE: beginners problem

Postby Isao » Thu 01.05.2006 2:48 am

Your computer isn't capable of typing Hiragana but for sure it's capable of typing "..."right ? :)

ROMAJI not "remanji" not "ramangi"...And yes what you wrote, although all messed up, but is correct. "ii" means good.

Why don't you install ime ?
[mail][center]ーーー魁正宗ーーー[/center][/mail]
Isao

Postby kyle durell » Thu 01.05.2006 3:38 am

heh.... sorry.....its a bit late....being so my ability to type correctly is reduced....thank you for being so easy with me...... ive tried to install the language pack but i need my windows install disk that my friend has at the moment ....wow i butchering the english language ...god iam scared at what iam going to start saying in japanese....thanks for the help again....

-Kyle
kyle durell

Postby teh_sAbEr » Fri 01.06.2006 2:25 am

Try using a japanese word processor. I use JWPce (don't worry, there IS a Windows version). You don't need to install the IME to use it, and you can type in Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. http://www.physics.ucla.edu/~grosenth/jwpce.html
teh_sAbEr

Return to Translation Questions or Discussion