Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - writing a letter

writing a letter

Do you have a translation question?

writing a letter

Postby ymlover » Tue 01.10.2006 5:12 am

Hey guys, I wanted to write a letter to this person I'm crazy about, and so of course I don't want it to have any grammatical errors. That would be like メッチャカッコ悪い. I guess you can call it a love letter, so can somebody just give me a rough draft and kinda give me a guide to translating this...

Hey!
How are you? I really enjoy school, especially because of you. Recently I can't stop thinking about you and I really miss you when you're not with me. I really want to go hang out somewhere with you, but I don't want to disturb you from your studying for the school entrance exams. All I can say about that is Good Luck! I guess I just wanted to say that I'm really crazy about you because you're soooo nice and I love that about you!!! I really do. Well, cya later.

I kinda have an idea of how to write this letter, but you know, Id hate to make a mistake! If anybody can translate it, I would be so grateful!;)
ymlover

RE: writing a letter

Postby Harisenbon » Tue 01.10.2006 8:00 am

Making mistakes is how one learns. There's nothing wrong with it. ;) Besides, if you're in a Japanese middle school, I bet your Japanese is good enough to get it right. Why don't you post your translation, and people can look it over and correct it. =)
Want to learn Japanese the right way? How about for free?
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
Harisenbon

Native language: (poor) English

Return to Translation Questions or Discussion