Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - *NEW* JLPT Group Meetings

*NEW* JLPT Group Meetings

The test - experiences, questions or comments

*NEW* JLPT Group Meetings

Postby kgb4life » Fri 07.25.2008 2:12 am

Hi Everyone, for a while, I have been thinking of making a group of individuals that share a common interest in preparing for the JLPT. I didn't know where to start looking. But when I found this blog site and this forum, my hopes rose again.

Because I am preparing to take the JLPT 2, this is particular to the people who study for especially this level, but can extend to all levels as well.

I want to make a Skype group that will meet once in a while and discuss questions about grammar, vocabulary, and other questions pertaining to the JLPT 2 by voice chat, since Skype is the best voice chat program available that I know so far. I believe that we can function better as a group and support each other and help solve problems and questions.

If anybody is interested, please add me to your Skype list as Djordjije.
If you don't have a Skype, you can always make an account for free.

If anybody wants to take on the task of forming Skype groups for the JLPT levels 4, 3 and 1, please go ahead!
kgb4life

Re: *NEW* JLPT Group Meetings

Postby mellowpurple » Sun 07.27.2008 6:51 pm

hello~
I'm preparing for JLPT2 as well, a study group is a really good idea.
Added you on Skype already :D
My skype name is "mellowpurple" , so if anybody else is interested in studying together feel free to add me :)
mellowpurple

Re: *NEW* JLPT Group Meetings

Postby kgb4life » Mon 07.28.2008 1:55 am

Hi mellowpurple! I am glad to know that you are planning to take the JLPT 2 and that you would like to start a skype group chat. I added you on my Skype also. Let's help each other and others who are willing to join.
kgb4life

Return to Japanese Language Proficiency Test