Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Drama - Anime - Sitcom request?

Drama - Anime - Sitcom request?

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Drama - Anime - Sitcom request?

Postby Gan » Wed 08.08.2007 10:54 am

Can some people please request or refer me to some good Japanese drama, comedy, anine or sitcoms? I doubt there are any sitcoms because I myself have yet to find any, things like "That 70's Show" or "Friends" anyway. I am also wondering if the Drama of Great Teacher Onizuka is any good, I watched the anime and loved it but when I watched the first five minutes of the first episode of the drama I was attacked by dreadful, heart freezing miserable acting and thus stoped right away. Is it worth it to actually try to sit through any longer??? Please help me. :) Arigatou gozaimasu.

P.S. If people want to watch asian show/videos/music online there is a great site for it. It's [url]crunchyroll.com[/url]
Gan

Native language: English

RE: Drama - Anime - Sitcom request?

Postby UpHand » Wed 08.08.2007 12:03 pm

Ugh I hate that pop-up ridden site.
Try watching Byakuyako, my favorite series. It's pretty hard and depressing, but a good series.
Igiari! Because there's a contradiction in every internet statement.
UpHand

Postby Gan » Wed 08.08.2007 12:35 pm

UpHand wrote:
Ugh I hate that pop-up ridden site.
Try watching Byakuyako, my favorite series. It's pretty hard and depressing, but a good series.

Thanks for the referal but in acordance to the site, I have never had a problem with pop ups from there. Try updating your pop up blocker.
Gan

Postby Mike Cash » Wed 08.08.2007 5:31 pm

It all sucks.

Bad acting.
Bad directing.
Bad lighting.
Bad writing.

They should take the people who make the commercials and let them make the shows, and take the people who make the shows and line them up against a wall and shoot them at dawn.
Never underestimate my capacity for pettiness.
Mike Cash

Postby UpHand » Wed 08.08.2007 6:08 pm

Mike Cash wrote:
They should take the people who make the commercials and let them make the shows, and take the people who make the shows and line them up against a wall and shoot them at dawn.

QFT!!!
Igiari! Because there's a contradiction in every internet statement.
UpHand

Return to General off topic