New members may introduce themselves in this forum
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat 09.17.2005 5:18 pm
Just thought I'd introduce myself!
I'm a 16-year-old Brazilian girl learning her way through the wonderfully interesting world of the Japanese language. *lol*
Last edited by sparky
on Sun 09.18.2005 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Sun 05.08.2005 6:11 am
Hajimemashite! Welcome to the site & have fun!
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.☆-D.Adams
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri 01.28.2005 6:14 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Wed 02.02.2005 5:20 am
Welcome to the site.
Good luck studying.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Tue 08.16.2005 8:13 am
- Native language: Norwegian
- Location: Norway
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed 09.14.2005 3:27 pm
story of my life...
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu 09.22.2005 12:31 pm
Hey you're Brazilian? Me too! But I wasn't born there, just my whole entire family. o.0
MY SIG IMAGE WAS OVER 100 PIXELS HIGH AND THE ADMINS SMOTE IT WITH A HAMMER OF SMITING.