Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Andy Mckee - Drifting

Andy Mckee - Drifting

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Andy Mckee - Drifting

Postby Simon86 » Tue 09.11.2007 5:11 pm

Ok i did read the 3 rules to this part of the forum so i guess im ok posting this here, just thought this would be interesting for those that play guitar or just like listening to pro's play.

Drifting by Andy Mckee, what can i say... it's amazing, unusual way to play guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

If your reasonably ok at guitar then you can try to learn it, i learnt the first 50 seconds. It sounds more or less like it i guess when i get it right, but i warn you all who attempt of great pain in your left arm whilst practising this for about an hour or so. It's something most guitarist are not used to.

My left forearm is killing me, i went to get a drink of milk just now and i couldn't open it, then i tried to bite it open and it would'nt bloody well open!!!! I was almost in tears. Yeah so if your planning on opening milk after trying this song out, make sure theres someone else in the house to help. I bet thats what Andy Mckee made the song for... just to fool people into loosing their ability to open milk for a few days, damn that fool! It's all about the milk... moo.
Last edited by Simon86 on Wed 09.12.2007 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simon86

RE: Andy Mckee - Drifting

Postby two_heads_talking » Wed 09.12.2007 8:53 am

by highlighting your http, and then clicking on the url button below your text, you can actually make a clickylink..
Last edited by two_heads_talking on Wed 09.12.2007 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
two_heads_talking

Native language: English

Postby Simon86 » Wed 09.12.2007 10:01 am

Thanks two_heads_talking, sorry i didn't realise how to do that. Havent used forums alot in my time.
Simon86

Postby keatonatron » Wed 09.12.2007 10:51 am

That is a really wierd playing style. I can't tell if it's really good or absolutely horrible :D

(i.e. it sounds nice but if any guitar teacher saw their student doing that their brain would explode)
keatonatron

Native language: English

Return to General off topic