View topic - Another new poll concept
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2809
- Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
- Location: Florida
Isn't that だってばよ?
You're right... :/ You see how much I read Naruto.
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
- Posts: 949
- Joined: Thu 10.13.2005 10:31 pm
- Location: Chicago Suburbs
- Native language: English
- Gender: Female
Especially if you consider about 80% (rough estimate ^_^) of visitors are beginners in the Japanese language themselves.
I wonder which word NJS choose?
I went for 'watashi', which is slowly gaining ground
Edit: and i love the word 'kawai'
not that I get to use it much...
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2006 9:56 am
- Location: A'veen
- Native language: Dutch; Female
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests